Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

FSLabs A320-X for P3D on final

+

At last.

Let's just say this one has got everything right whilst Aerosoft got a lot wrong.

You would look better if you keep you comments to yourself instead of embarrassing yourself publicly with years of anti-Aerosoft's Airbus. Aerosoft's Airbus is as fine as the finest product you can  find. Yes, they will not go too deep into 'deep' a/c systems. If that is what you're looking for, then I suggest that you call Airbus and order one of their Aibuses's , or you can buy a real training Airbus simulator.. you'll just have to pay a little more than $100.00.

Good luck !

• Upvote 3

I've heard a rumour you will need to have the latest p3d version 3.4 or whatever it is. I'm on 3.3.5 and don't want to upgrade. Anyone know if there's any truth to this???

14ppkc-6.png

In what way the fsl 320 is better than the pmdg aircraft

the fs labs dev/boss is an ex pmdg dev who made the md11....he's a genius :wink:

• Upvote 1

I've heard a rumour you will need to have the latest p3d version 3.4 or whatever it is. I'm on 3.3.5 and don't want to upgrade. Anyone know if there's any truth to this???

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/10183-p3d-release/&do=findComment&comment=81019

Makes sense given they had to get a Prepar3D patch released from LM before they could progress.  I doubt LM would want to waste time applying the same patch to superseded versions.

Cheers.

Matt Webb

the fs labs dev/boss is an ex pmdg dev who made the md11....he's a genius :wink:

+1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I read on their Website, that you can buy the fsx Version if you wat for p3d and you can Upgrade to p3d Version... What difference does This make, I don't get it.

If thats the case , we need to petition him to do redo the MD11 FSLABS style

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I read on their Website, that you can buy the fsx Version if you wat for p3d and you can Upgrade to p3d Version... What difference does This make, I don't get it.

It means, if you buy the FSX version, you can fly it in fsx whilst waiting for the P3D version. When the P3D version is released, you only pay the difference between the two. If the P3D version is $140, and the fsx one is $100, you just pay $40.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

+

You would look better if you keep you comments to yourself instead of embarrassing yourself publicly with years of anti-Aerosoft's Airbus. 

I'm not anti-anything. Well, maybe i don't like their extreme arrogance, but that has nothing to do with their products, which, yes, are usually flawed. Now they're publicly attacking the Boeing 717 and saying how good their CRJ is going to be. This doesn't look professional at all, but that's where i have positioned them already, so no surprises there - They did it before, they will do it again.

If you think their Airbus product is so great, keep on flying it, some people are more demanding and like to evolve, some just like to stick to the basics.

• Upvote 7

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

It means, if you buy the FSX version, you can fly it in fsx whilst waiting for the P3D version. When the P3D version is released, you only pay the difference between the two. If the P3D version is $140, and the fsx one is $100, you just pay $40.

Is it worth to buy the fsx steam edition Right now and also fsl airbus and the just Upgrade (fsx se is currently under sale) or should I wait until the Release the p3d Version? Did anyone of you go for fsx Version?

I purchased the FSX version but solely because i managed to get the original discount. It's not cheap and a $10 rebate does help.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

If thats the case , we need to petition him to do redo the MD11 FSLABS style

more info from their site

http://www.flightsimlabs.com/index.php/about-us/

Lefteris Kalamaras

Born 1970 in Athens, Greece, where he is residing once again, after spending ten years in the U.S.A where he studied and worked, receiving his B.A in Computer Science from Vassar College and several certifications in Finance, working in various top Wall Street firms writing trading software.

Apart from running NetGroup, his own software and network consulting business, he spent eight years as Technical Director and Lead Developer of PMDG, a group of developers producing specialized airliner aircraft simulations for MS Flight Simulator.

As Founding Member of VATSIM, the world leading online network of simulator pilots and controllers, he’s served as VP of Development and actively flies online to showcase and test our products.

Over his many years in the flightsim industry Lefteris was also honored by Microsoft by receiving their Most Valuable Professional status first in 2007, and again in 2008 and 2009.

Lefteris is happily married with Margarita and they have three kids – his daughter Athena and son Stefanos from his first marriage and Vassilis, the youngest, his step-son. He holds a Private Pilot’s license since 2001, flying Socata TB9s and Cessna 172s around the Greek islands when the weather is not too hot.

When time permits, he also spends some time playing basketball (always coming home with an injury, or so his wife thinks anyway). Lefteris maintains his Big, Fat, Greek Blog at blogger.com, so do go read it if you like, but please excuse him for not having updated it in a while!

Do I need to specify that i will Upgrade to p3d Version when i buy the Bus for fsx?