Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

FSLabs A320-X for P3D on final

t seems they have VAS issues with the A320. Nothing wrong with my P3D.

works  fine  with  me  on  fsx no vas  issues  at all   so the issues  must lie  at LM  untill they get  a stable  platform  i cant  see fsl releasing  the it  to p3d ,  you can imagine  what will happen  if  they do  you will  be the first one  to complain

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

obviously  fsl  is more  complex  than the others

• Upvote 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It is my impression that LM's latest hotfix to P3D 3.4 has fixed the VAS issues in that version. On my system, VAS is now performing better in 3.4 than it did in 3.3 or 3.2. 

Peter

How long did it take PMDG to give us the updates and a stable T7? The FSL bus has just been released a few months ago and they are aware of the issues and have said they are working on them. Patience is always a virtue.

Release a few months ago LOL, its' been in development now for over 6years.  That's gotta be at least twice as long as the development cycle of the average PMDG airplane

I'll await feedback from others on VAS perf. when it's released for P3D and consider purchase then.

• Upvote 2

I was wondering how many that have these new issues ? If its a handful or two that holding back a stable P3Dv3.0 - P3Dv3.4.0 release  , i would consider releasing it for those versions anyway.

Never heard of those new problems (maybe because i am at 3.4.9.18400 :wink: )

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I find it funny how other developers have managed to make their products work....

Lol amusing isn't it :-) Seems they have some other issues on their hands...

André

obviously  fsl  is more  complex  than the others

i think it was always the same argument for Concorde

And somehow still I don't know how FSL 320 is more complex than PMDG triple 7. Guess it's topic for another discussion. Is it more complex than any other Airbus on the market? For sure!

If only they could at least release for P3D with a HUGE, and i mean HUGE, disclaimer when you buy that there will be no support until LM fix their stuff.  I would take my chances with that.

The problem with this is that even though they'd have this HUGE disclaimer and you'd have to click OK on multiple pop up windows saying that users accept the fact that they can get no support until LM fixes the issues that FSLabs needs fixing, there would still be a majority of people that would still kick, whine, scream to FSLabs that their bus doesn't work in P3D.  Even though FSLabs made it perfectly obvious!!!  So, because we have to do things for the lowest common denominator, the rest of us have to continue to wait forever.

Unfortunately, you just can't fix stupid!

• Upvote 2

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Unfortunately, you just can't fix stupid!

Or gullible... hook, line and sinker right here. One born every minute springs to mind. 

Dont remember since when short final takes over a month  :Tounge:  :Tounge:

Well like many am sick to death with the wait,

But...

This thread is drifting way off track so let me clarify a couple of things quickly. 

We have every intention to release the A320 for P3D.

We are not going to wait months for LM to produce another hotfix.

We are working around the clock on this - if LM can help, that's great. If not - we'll be taking additional steps with the A320-X to mitigate (as much as we can) the memory problems introduced in P3D v3.4. 

So fingers crossed =@

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

you can imagine what will happen if they do you will be the first one to complain

Come on Peter, how many times have you heard me complain on here ?  Really ? I have no issues or VAS issues with the A320 in FSX. Having to use FSX to fly it bugs me more.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Guest Mik75

I am having no VAS issues with the A320X in FSX SE as well, with reasonable settings.

I am still running P3D v3.3, though. I'll update it, once the A320X gets released.

The FSL Airbus is, without any doubt, the most complex aircraft addon that we have right now.

The interaction of the systems, the sheer depth of it all, the COMPLETE simulation of FBW, including all laws and all protections, have never been done before.

That a simulation like that runs with multiple frames per second (15-60 fps for me) in a sim environment with complex graphics and weather, on a single machine, is just like a bit of a miracle... ;-)

I have no doubts, that this addon will perform just as good in P3D!

Im guessing LM doesnt exactly have a high priority to fix it right now and are spending all thier time effort and resources on 64bit so they can put all these memory issues to bed for good. Just dealing with the complaints from users and devs takes enough time as it is and theres not really a whole lot they can do with addons getting more and more complex which obviously requires more memory.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png