Sign in to follow this  
ahsmatt7

The Queen in 4k

Here are some screenshots of a couple of recent flights I did after purchasing the new PMDG 747-400 v3.

The Qantas flight was from Los Angeles to Brisbane. I did not get to finish that one because of other life duties. The British Airways flight was from Houston to London. No OOM issues on either of these FWIW.

lh17bSQ.jpgyhK25nh.jpg6IpEMeY.pngEzA9wLv.jpgNRWyg88.pngQ61B2Za.pngrXBwbAu.jpgmFunb6f.pngQH6jLO9.pngZUlUoml.pngFaS1txw.pngg3BGboA.jpg

I didnt get to creative with these and I apologize for not showing more of the cockpit.

• Upvote 7

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm not an airliner man, but it must be said "she is a sexy queen" :Big Grin:

• Upvote 1

hello everyone! Thanks for the comments. The sun and sky textures are the ones that come with the URP v1 prolouge PTA v2 set.

• Upvote 1

And the water is beautiful too!! What textures are they? REX??

Mike.

That is correct!

Can you tell us which REX setting for your wave animation? I have been using "Low fly over choppy", but yours looks so much better!!

The sun and sky textures are the ones that come with the URP v1 prolouge PTA v2 set.

Oh ok they look really great!

That's the sun and sky, as you said, but can you tell us which specific REX wave animations you chose? Please share as that water looks awesome!!

Mike.

Can you tell us which REX setting for your wave animation? I have been using "Low fly over choppy", but yours looks so much better!!

sorry it took so long to get back to you, the wave animation is called "constant."