Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Prepar3D V4 addons compatibility list

Flightbeam Rocks to be first out with new installers.  All except for IAD (Maybe because they are working on it).  I am looking at KPHX.  Excellent Frame Rates smooth no stutters.  It installed in the Addon Manager Library in P3D V4 

LatinVFR KSAN, KSNA, TJSJ, KRDU, and KMIA works.  Just need to point to your old P3D V3 version and it will load.

Edited by markmasterson
Added Airports

Glider,

I just took off and landed from it.  I had no Coutle errors.  I did follow Poppets clear instructions on installation so that I would not get any security issues.

Orbx has been delayed for 12-24 hours. 

We have identified some last minute issues with the v3 to v4 FTXC process, so we are working on that. Don't expect anything in the 12-24 hours. 

Please note that the current version of FTXC will not recognise P3Dv4, so don't be surprised if you see no simulators to select (if nothing else installed).

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/135709-ftx-products-and-p3d-v4/?do=findComment&comment=1203867 

25 minutes ago, glider_uk said:

Flightbeam KSFO HD not working for me, Coutle error

Working for me. KIAD not working though. 

1 hour ago, CaribbeanCLANK said:

Where are add-ons being installed? Is it in fact in the documents folder on the C drive?

It lets you choose the location for the Addon Manager, which is also where it will install the scenery into.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

So, I have lost track in this thread. It doesn't appear that folks are doing the spreadsheet update.

What about

FS Addon - Tongass Fjords, Vancouver Plus V3, Victoria Plus, these are major west coast NA products

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

What a tribute to the quality of Realair that the Turbine Duke installs and works in V4 straight off !

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

33 minutes ago, Hoang said:

It lets you choose the location for the Addon Manager, which is also where it will install the scenery into.

Hoang Le

Thanks...good to know 

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

2 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

The RealAir Turbine Duke V2 works, except for the lack of the miscellaneous system sounds (flaps, brake squeals, gear up/down, etc.) which are provided by Doug Dawson's sound gauge, which presently is only 32 bit. Obviously, the embedded Flight1 GTN 750 does not work as it is awaiting an upgrade for P3d V4. Performance with everything set to the max is about the same or a bit better as P3d V3 with my system (GTX 1080,  i7-6700k (OCed to 4.4), 32 GB RAM, Win 10) but it's hard to really tell since no Active Sky 16 and only default scenery/AI traffic. But at least I have rain on my windshield. I set up the TD as a formal P3d addon, by copying what A2A did with the C172 and pointing it to the existing TD path.

The A2A C172 also works fine with it's V4 installer, but I was having trouble with the autopilot altitude setting which I'm presently attributing to pilot error. Also, I couldn't figure out how to install the C172 to anywhere but the default C: drive.

Also, a word of caution, if you use SpeedTrees and a dense vegetation autogen setting, you will regret it. It drops my FPS from the 40s down to the low teens with massive stuttering added in as a free bonus. Make sure that you realize that turning on and off the 3D trees option requires restarting P3d.

Can you help me understand how to install my RA Turbine Duke into my separate install of P3Dv4. I have it running with P3Dv3 and want to port it over. A detailed explanation of how to make it work in P3Dv4 would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

17 hours ago, SolRayz said:

I really don't see why Ultimate wouldn't work in v4. I'd bet a shekel it does. 

That's what they said and what I said in that post is just to clarify since they made is so complicated.
For god sake I just uninstall all after reading it, I should have kept and test it on V4 myself. Now reinstalling it is a real pain since I don't have FSX or P3D V3.

Probably time to move on to NG.

Hoang Le

/FSUIPC5 still have freeware and payware version.

Hoang Le

P3D v5

4 minutes ago, Hoang said:

That's what they said and what I said in that post is just to clarify since they made is so complicated.
For god sake I just uninstall all after reading it, I should have kept and test it on V4 myself. Now reinstalling it is a real pain since I don't have FSX or P3D V3.

Probably time to move on to NG.

Hoang Le

/FSUIPC5 still have freeware and payware version.

I never uninstall Global Ultimate mesh. Its installed permanently on another HD and I simply add to scenery library, since FSX days. Will try in V4 when I get home. I'm not spending more money on mesh, Ultimate is good enough

• Upvote 1

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

2 minutes ago, SolRayz said:

I never uninstall Global Ultimate mesh. Its installed permanently on another HD and I simply add to scenery library, since FSX days. Will try in V4 when I get home. I'm not spending more money on mesh, Ultimate is good enough

I did the same for it when I moved from FSX to P3D V3, just copy the lines to scenery.cfg

When you done testing please let me know, I'm just so lazy to install it again now since I have to reinstall FSX.

Thank you,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5