kurtb

ENVTEX released

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

17 minutes ago, kurtb said:

Been waiting for this baby

Thanks, I just downloaded the update before the simmarket shop went down.

Description at Simmarket does not say this is compatible with V4....

Mark

5 minutes ago, newtie said:

Description at Simmarket does not say this is compatible with V4....

Mark

It's an open beta patch you should install on top of the newest version v1.0.5. The open beta is just to test its compatibility with P3Dv4.

Cheers, Ed

does anybody have this activation issiue?  I installed 1.05 got the activation code from simmarket site and wanted to start 1.05 imediatly i got the not registered error. 

mine installed 100% and looking awesome

How does this work if Rex Worldwide Airports HD is Installed since it seems that there is some overlap?

1 minute ago, ricka47 said:

How does this work if Rex Worldwide Airports HD is Installed since it seems that there is some overlap?

You can pick and choose which options to use in Envtex.  If you want to keep the REX runway textures, just keep that slider off in Envtex...it's pretty customizable!

21 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

You can pick and choose which options to use in Envtex.  If you want to keep the REX runway textures, just keep that slider off in Envtex...it's pretty customizable!

Good to hear - thanks!  Does anyone have any opinion which set of runway and other ground textures look better (Rex or ENVTEX)?

2 hours ago, ricka47 said:

Good to hear - thanks!  Does anyone have any opinion which set of runway and other ground textures look better (Rex or ENVTEX)?

And along those lines, do any of the Envtex runway textures reflect sunlight in non-rain conditions? I have seen some runways in payware airports do this, but was hoping a general runway/apron texture would do that as well.

You know what,

I have had this addon for a while now and i'm not that impressed. I think ASCA textures and some freeware replacement sky textures. look better. Thoughts?

Hi Folks,

RE: P3Dv3.4

New version - 1.1 - I get "unhandled exception error" whenever I click "undo" button...

Regards,
Scott