kurtb

ENVTEX released

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

17 minutes ago, kurtb said:

Been waiting for this baby

Thanks, I just downloaded the update before the simmarket shop went down.

Share this post


Link to post

Description at Simmarket does not say this is compatible with V4....

 

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, newtie said:

Description at Simmarket does not say this is compatible with V4....

 

Mark

It's an open beta patch you should install on top of the newest version v1.0.5. The open beta is just to test its compatibility with P3Dv4.

Cheers, Ed

 

Share this post


Link to post

does anybody have this activation issiue?  I installed 1.05 got the activation code from simmarket site and wanted to start 1.05 imediatly i got the not registered error. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

mine installed 100% and looking awesome

Share this post


Link to post

How does this work if Rex Worldwide Airports HD is Installed since it seems that there is some overlap?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ricka47 said:

How does this work if Rex Worldwide Airports HD is Installed since it seems that there is some overlap?

You can pick and choose which options to use in Envtex.  If you want to keep the REX runway textures, just keep that slider off in Envtex...it's pretty customizable!

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

You can pick and choose which options to use in Envtex.  If you want to keep the REX runway textures, just keep that slider off in Envtex...it's pretty customizable!

Good to hear - thanks!  Does anyone have any opinion which set of runway and other ground textures look better (Rex or ENVTEX)?

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ricka47 said:

Good to hear - thanks!  Does anyone have any opinion which set of runway and other ground textures look better (Rex or ENVTEX)?

And along those lines, do any of the Envtex runway textures reflect sunlight in non-rain conditions? I have seen some runways in payware airports do this, but was hoping a general runway/apron texture would do that as well.

Share this post


Link to post

You know what,

 

I have had this addon for a while now and i'm not that impressed. I think ASCA textures and some freeware replacement sky textures. look better. Thoughts?

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Folks,

RE: P3Dv3.4

New version - 1.1 - I get "unhandled exception error" whenever I click "undo" button...

Regards,
Scott

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now