Sign in to follow this  
Frank_Kunath

Operations Center Update Failure

2 minutes ago, radzio2 said:

Same to me until late afternoon - not working getting this weird error.

@Olmba - how did you switch servers?

You need to connect trough a VPN server. I Use HMA Pro. It's many others, but none is free of cost.

• Upvote 1

This is odd because I'm in the USA and I have turned off defender, my AV, and the firewall but the update stops itself much earlier. With the anti viruses and firewall up the update stops only later at the 737 P3D product modules.

-Angelo Busato

-

Same issue there, with a 737 dll. I will just wait then.

Would be great to have offline installers available.

Ilie Tremblay.

I installed a zenmate vpn for a free 7 day trial and switched my internet location, and ran the updater! It worked!

-Angelo Busato

I am having the same issue, ops center is failing to download the changelog.txt as well.  The ops center will not install.

-- Dan Scott

Dan Scott

2 minutes ago, Len1940 said:

I have also tried to update the B772 it worked but when I try install the expansion I get problems, sceenshot suplied :-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fh34p7gmaw08wl8/B777 probs.jpg?dl=0

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

You do not have the latest required base, ie 777-200LR. You need to downloa the latest from your account uninstall and install that.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

1 minute ago, Len1940 said:

I have also tried to update the B772 it worked but when I try install the expansion I get problems, sceenshot suplied :-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fh34p7gmaw08wl8/B777 probs.jpg?dl=0

Look in the ops center where the version is listed for your b777 and compare the version to the number in the error. I suspect you don’t have the latest version installed