Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Drzewiecki Design - New York Airports v2 released

18 minutes ago, Guevorkyan said:

Shift+D and nothing then?

Like I said above, Shift+D will bring up the menu, but its pretty much useless, as it says that there are no stands available. 

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

this is interesting... so I just completed push from A35 @EWR , after push completed, I Shift_D for curiosity and bam... got the stand options (dock, select, etc.) so it seems that the gate positions are off in some ways.. hope this helps troubleshooting the issue... 

John.

3 hours ago, 757FO said:

this is interesting... so I just completed push from A35 @EWR , after push completed, I Shift_D for curiosity and bam... got the stand options (dock, select, etc.) so it seems that the gate positions are off in some ways.. hope this helps troubleshooting the issue... 

John.

So it was selectable after you pushed away from the gate but not when at the gate? Something is off then with when you can trigger it.

Eric 

I purchased both packages and installed KEWR, KJFK and KLGA.  I have taken a quick look at each and I noticed that I have zero AI traffic at KJFK and KLGA but AI is working fine at KEWR (except for the RWY 29 issue).  I am using the latest version of UTLive.  Anyone else seeing this issue??

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

I purchased both packages and installed KEWR, KJFK and KLGA.  I have taken a quick look at each and I noticed that I have zero AI traffic at KJFK and KLGA but AI is working fine at KEWR (except for the RWY 29 issue).  I am using the latest version of UTLive.  Anyone else seeing this issue??

I have UT Live also. Installed KEWR and it makes UT Live crash. I'm running P3dv4. Tried reinstalling and the same thing.

39 minutes ago, hawkhero said:

I have UT Live also. Installed KEWR and it makes UT Live crash. I'm running P3dv4. Tried reinstalling and the same thing.

I just tested a flight out of KJFK taking off 4L and circling around for an approach on 31L.  Zero AI traffic on the ground but at some point the traffic loaded in as I saw quite a bit of AI at the gates on final approach.  Oddly enough, once I turned off the runway it all disappeared!!  Strange as I don't know if it is UTLive issue (among the others) or some kind of compatibility problem with the scenery...:huh:  I have not seen this behavior though at any other airports other than KLGA and KJFK.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I bought the KEWR version to replace the older DD that was not compatible with P3D and seems so much better!  I am still running P3D v3.4 and although I have to watch my VAS, I was able to smoothly fly the EWR2 departure off 04L turning W to catch the intercept with ELVAE.  VAS remaining was around 55-60 MB, but no warning dings, OOM or CTD.  This was with ORBX OLC, Vector, MyTraffic, AS16+ ASCA, AivlaSoft EFB, and ACARS running with the Aerosoft Airbus.  Road traffic was enabled, too.

I rebuilt the airport cache in COATL and it appears the SODE gates can be called up through the GSX menu.  Some of the gates need tuning for AC parking positions, but I really think they did a great job with this. 

Stephen Forsgren

21 hours ago, Flic1 said:

zero AI traffic at KJFK and KLGA

Unfortunately this must be an issue with UT Traffic as I did extensive testing with default AI regarding taxiway bridges at KJFK so that AI would use them to taxi to runways. The only option I see is that some AI models are not in native FSX format which has been an issue for years with some AI programs. Anyway we will investigate this further to ensure this is the case.

The 29rwy issue at KEWR would probably be fixable only by closing that runway for AI traffic at all as we can't program AI-preferred runways.

SODE is designed to work with GSX correctly. In case of SODE-related issues the most efficient way to solve them would be to contact SODE support. Jeffrey knows any part of the code and he can instantly figure out whats wrong. Additionally using those reports he may make some changes to the script so in the future there are less compatibility issues with the software. 

Those airports look great....the JFK looks much better than my FSDreamteam version. I am getting this...amazing deal in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Anthony A. Moise

fbsupporter2.jpg

I love the NYC and the new airport package.  They work very well together and JFK is MUCH improved over the FSDT version, representing the most up to date version of the airport.

I have run into an issue with Washington however.  I installed it over the weekend, but the installation entry seems greyed out in the scenery library.  When spawning in at KIAD, I only saw default scenery and no updated city scenery.

To be honest.... I like the FSDT airports, but FSDT KJFK is sh**....

I also bought the KJFK/KLGA package and I really like it. NYC seems a bit too much for me because I don't fly to NY very often and it's pretty expensive for this :-)

13 minutes ago, swiesma said:

To be honest.... I like the FSDT airports, but FSDT KJFK is sh**....

I also bought the KJFK/KLGA package and I really like it. NYC seems a bit too much for me because I don't fly to NY very often and it's pretty expensive for this :-)

I thought the same before buying it.  But when I had it installed and I flew over NYC, that was a definite flightsim 'wow' moment.

I bought the original NY airports from Justflight, there doesn't seem a way to get the upgrade discount for the new product, or am I doing something wrong?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.