Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Drzewiecki Design - New York Airports v2 released

In regards to EWR: Who else has made one? As a UAL sim person (and someone who works there), I'd love an EWR with super textures and the like. The DD EWR is very good and at the discounted price it should be a no brainer for UAL or FDX VA pilots.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

On 8/18/2017 at 7:38 AM, Chrjs said:

Am I the only one who thinks it is a pitty that KLGA represents a state how it will/might be in the future? We have already a competitor who did a future version. A future version makes the airport pretty useless for the famous online networks. Yes, runways are the same but the apron is totally different as far as I can tell. So still no decent version of the state right now (and I know that is changing a lot over time...)...

Feel the same wish it was the current version since the one I traveled too a couple of years ago.

11 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

I'm a bit on the fence about purchasing the Airports. NYC looks amazing and your other products, like DC, really push the scale in terms of quality but after reading FSElite's review on JFK, I'm on the fence. The modeling looks superb but the textures on the terminals look subpar to me. I'm a United Virtual word not allowed so I'd be using KEWR the most but I just wanted to get some opinions on the texturing situation because as we all know, textures can make or break a product.

At the current price i think its worth it till a more detailed version is becomes available

5 hours ago, okupton said:

Definitely not the greatest texturing on terminal buildings. I don't have ewr though. I still think bang for your buck, its worth it. Isn't there a 30% off sale going on now? 

Always wanted a good ewr  I'm satisfied with this one for now till a good one comes up.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

1 hour ago, SKEWR said:

In regards to EWR: Who else has made one? As a UAL sim person (and someone who works there), I'd love an EWR with super textures and the like. The DD EWR is very good and at the discounted price it should be a no brainer for UAL or FDX VA pilots.

I live close to ewr haven't heard of anything yet for a new detailed version by other developer  one hope we get one soon DD did a nice job on the v2 ewr.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I just purchased and installed two part DD . All airports look great. I have three  questions?

1- How to move Jetway ? Ctrl+J doesn't work.

2- "Stand not available" What does it mean?

3- PFPX no longer load Flight Plan (PMDG 777/747) Does DD in influence  PFPX ?

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

To your first question, these airports use SODE. Press ctrl D while at the gate.

Orman

Orman,

Thanks

Ahmet Sanal

Any help for remaining   above two questions.:huh:

Ahmet Sanal

17 hours ago, asanal said:

Means the "Gate" is not available.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

17 hours ago, asanal said:

I just purchased and installed two part DD . All airports look great. I have three  questions?

1- How to move Jetway ? Ctrl+J doesn't work.

3- PFPX no longer load Flight Plan (PMDG 777/747) Does DD in influence  PFPX ?

Thanks

No, installing scenery shouldn't have affected your ability to load a flight plan.

Jim ,

Milton,

Thanks for your responses.

Ahmet Sanal

Some thing going wrong with DD installation. It is taking to much time ( 6+ minutes)  to load P3D. 

How can I uninstall DD ?:huh:

Ahmet Sanal

Why do the flashing runway guard lights turn off as a user aircraft nears them? 

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Clean P3d V4.1 

Anybody having an issue (CTD) loading to JFK with the latest release NY Airports 2.3. All other airports are okay loading.  JFK CTD at about 80% loading.  Clean install of 4.1.and no error listed in  event viewer. 

Thanks

Just a HU. These wonderful airports have been updated to support latest version of SODE. Enjoy!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Just a HU. These wonderful airports have been updated to support latest version of SODE. Enjoy!

I was notified that EWR was, nothing yet for JFK??

Eric