Sign in to follow this  
AviatorMoser

FreeMeshX Global 2.0 - Release Announcement

6 minutes ago, ega said:

Many thanks for this great product!

Allow me a question: you mention in the installation notes that FTX Vectors or similar product is recommended. Yet at Orbx website it is indicated that  FTX Vectors require Orbx Global previously installed. 

This means that in fact it is recommend not one but these two products ...that are on sale through August 22....tempting....

Am iI right? Could you please clarify?

I am using P3D4.

Many thanks!

You are correct. Most of our users already have FTX Global, so that is why we suggest they obtain FTX Vectors as well.

3 minutes ago, AviatorMoser said:

You are correct. Most of our users already have FTX Global, so that is why we suggest they obtain FTX Vectors as well.

Daniel,

Many thanks for your prompt reply!

Kind regards

Edmundo Azevedo

Only had a chance today to spend some time flying out of some areas I became acquainted with in Arkansas when I worked there one summer. I drove the state in my work, and finally AK. actually looked like Arkansas. Congratulations and thank you sir! It's like a different sim. AK is a wonderful place to visit, but being an Okie born and bred, I'm partial to Oklahoma (sorta like Texas and Colorado a bit too) come to think of it, there's Tenn.,S. Carolina.....and a few others - New Mexico........ 

• Upvote 1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

First time using. I downloaded the torrent and choose Europe only.

So i just open the game and add europe and patch in the 'ADD AREA' . Selecting the patch as first priority. That's it? No other software or files needed?

I dont really get it right. I clicked dl_fmx_all_in_one. Now I got all installers and there BIN-file. Is it all? If I double click for example fmx_africa it says that this app cant be open on this computer. What do I need to do? Did an complete reinstall of my entire system

Developer          www.facebook.com/Crossfeed-Design

Phil

Hello,

I have used a bat file (fmx.africa.exe) and it says this application can't run on your pc.

I'am with a i7 under windows 10

Anything for resolving this? =)

Thank you

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

On 28/12/2017 at 9:34 AM, oriusmagus said:

I dont really get it right. I clicked dl_fmx_all_in_one. Now I got all installers and there BIN-file. Is it all? If I double click for example fmx_africa it says that this app cant be open on this computer. What do I need to do? Did an complete reinstall of my entire system

I had the same problem. Solved dowloading the torrents

Zepinto

yeah i downloaded the torrent also but there I got only the scenery files and no install soft for.

I could copy some in the P3D (Asia, for example) but for some others, like USA, i did not find

same folder's names in P3D.. it's why i tried whith the installer =)

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

PROBLEMS..... donwloaded ok , but installation faild.!!!

the told me that the file is not compatibily with my system in use ( W7 64bit )

How can i do.?

16 hours ago, fank1979 said:

How can i do.?

same here for direct download. I managed to download all parts with help of the particular download links listed in the release notes of the installer

Developer          www.facebook.com/Crossfeed-Design

Phil

On 12/22/2017 at 2:13 PM, Paul Maguire said:

First time using. I downloaded the torrent and choose Europe only.

So i just open the game and add europe and patch in the 'ADD AREA' . Selecting the patch as first priority. That's it? No other software or files needed?

Sounds correct! Yep, that easy!

On 12/28/2017 at 5:34 AM, oriusmagus said:

fmx_africa.exe. That is the installer. You only need to run that. Nothing else after you download. With it will be 5 bin files, with a total of about 9 GB of data. If you don't have 9 GB of data, and the bin files are much smaller (like 300 KB each), then it's likely the direct downloads failed because my bandwidth quota was exhausted (again). If that happens, try the torrent. That will never exceed my bandwidth quota!

On 1/7/2018 at 5:31 AM, JulieTigress said:

Hello,

I have used a bat file (fmx.africa.exe) and it says this application can't run on your pc.

I'am with a i7 under windows 10

Anything for resolving this? =)

Thank you

It's a normal windows batch file. Should work on Win 10 (I've tested it). Are you unzipping the downloaded zip file before you tried running the batch file? It cannot be run without being extracted.

On 1/7/2018 at 6:04 AM, zepinto said:

I had the same problem. Solved dowloading the torrents

Zepinto

Torrents are the best way to go.

On 1/7/2018 at 6:13 AM, JulieTigress said:

yeah i downloaded the torrent also but there I got only the scenery files and no install soft for.

I could copy some in the P3D (Asia, for example) but for some others, like USA, i did not find

same folder's names in P3D.. it's why i tried whith the installer =)

If you have the scenery folders, then you don't need an installer :)

Just add the folders to your scenery library, and you're good to go.

On 1/7/2018 at 10:32 AM, fank1979 said:

How can i do.?

Which file??

On 1/7/2018 at 10:33 AM, fank1979 said:

download torrent , but how to use it and where i have to put it.?

http://ninetwopro.com/freemeshx/fmx-installation/

If you mean "How to use the torrent file", then you need a torrent client software to download the files. You something like Tixati or Deluge software. Avoid uTorrent.

On 1/8/2018 at 3:18 AM, oriusmagus said:

same here for direct download. I managed to download all parts with help of the particular download links listed in the release notes of the installer

Is the installer not running? Or does it run and then give an error? If the latter, then it's likely the files did not download correctly (again likely due to my bandwidth quota being exhausted), and you can tell by the file sizes of the bin files being very small (300 KB or so). Until my quota is reset (sometime soon), I would highly recommend the torrent option.

Give me some more details, and I'll try to set you on the correct path forward.

And sorry to everyone for the delay. The past month been really something. I graduated with my PhD, said goodbye to my family, moved across the country, and started new work. I've just now finally have installed Internet at home. And until my first pay check, it's the same ole story "BROKE AS A JOKE"! :)

Dr. Moser, congratulations on completing your PhD.  I know what a long, arduous task it is getting a PhD. Both my sons have PhDs. 

Grace and Peace,

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Congratulations

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Wow, great news!

Congrats on the fancy title and new job Daniel.

- JP

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen