Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

JF PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV - 33% off

Hi! Folks,

Enjoy Halloween sales... PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV with 33% off at FSPS Store.

PA28R Turbo Arrow III/IV:https://www.fspsstore.com/flight-simulation/just-flight-pa28r-turbo-arrow-iii-iv.html

PA28R Turbo Arrow III/IV:https://www.fspsstore.com/flight-simulation/just-flight-pa28r-turbo-arrow-iii-iv.html

PA-28R Arrow III & Turbo Arrow III/IV Bundle:https://www.fspsstore.com/flight-simulation/just-flight-pa-28r-arrow-iii-turbo-arrow-iii-iv-bundle.html

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Hi Folks,

I recently watched a video where someone was pretty harshly critiquing the sound system with these planes - where you move the prop lever and the sounds don’t change except at the very extremes of movement - has that been rectified or planned to be rectified ? 

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

I recently watched a video where someone was pretty harshly critiquing the sound system with these planes - where you move the prop lever and the sounds don’t change except at the very extremes of movement - has that been rectified or planned to be rectified ? 

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott,

In P3D / FSX, the "prop sound" problem has been improved but is definitely not fully rectified.  Even in the latest version, there is no prop sound change until the props get to about 2200  (there was initially no change until 1900!).

In the XP11 version the problem doesn't exist at all, and you can hear prop sound changes instantly (even just from 2500 to 2450).

Can't comment on the FSW version as don't own it but I'd guess it suffers the same as the P3D/FSX version.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the response - sounds are pretty important - I think I’ll let this sale pass for now... 

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

We should have an updated/improved Arrow sound-set for FSX/P3D shortly.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

Very nice news... I bought JF PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV last weekend and love this plane.

:biggrin:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

On 10/29/2017 at 9:48 AM, JLuis said:

at FSPS Store

How is this shop in term of after sale service? I have never heard about this store before.  This sale is about the same package sold at the JustFlight store but lower price, so very tempting.  However, some info about this store reputation would be nice.  

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

10 hours ago, Anxu00 said:

How is this shop in term of after sale service? I have never heard about this store before.  This sale is about the same package sold at the JustFlight store but lower price, so very tempting.  However, some info about this store reputation would be nice.  

So far I bought 2 addons in this store and I had no problem. As for after-sales I still did not have to use it.

José Luís

PCAviator and FSPilot also have the original Arrow on sale if you're happier with them...

Cheers
Keith

Any comments on the quality of these aircraft? How about the Tobago?

- Aaron

7 hours ago, slait said:

Any comments on the quality of these aircraft? How about the Tobago?

The Arrow III is outstanding! I love the FD, VC, and it performs very well on my system.

The TB 20 still CTDs when choosing a TB 20 livery, the vc textures need to be improved, and it doesn't perform well on my system.

I still recommend them both when they are on sale. I'm using P3D v4.1.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 hours ago, keithb77 said:

There are free demos for both :)
Cheers

Keith

Well, there is for the III, but I'm not seeing a demo for the turbo arrow. Is the III similar enough to get a feel?

- Aaron