Sign in to follow this  
RichieFly

Thrustmaster Warthog -30% at Newegg US

Here's the link.

I don't have the desire for one as I love my CH Fighterstick, but you might.

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

If you’re in the market for something like this I can unreservedly recommend this...I got mine a year ago and love it.

• Upvote 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

The only other item you need to go with this is a pair of MFG Crosswind pedals. 

• Upvote 2

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

In my opinion, hands down the best joystick you can buy. Also the MFG Crosswinds truly complete the set. Incredible pieces of hardware.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

I got the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog stick and throttle set back in July when my Saitek X52 gave out. I was lucky to have gotten the last one when PCA had a 50% off clearance.

Its a good set up, very sturdy and has plenty of programable switches and buttons. Well worth the price.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

7 hours ago, RichieFly said:

Here's the link.

I don't have the desire for one as I love my CH Fighterstick, but you might.

Hey Richard, I'm like you. Also love my CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pr Pedal combination. I've actually tried the Warthog and it is great, but I kept going back to my CH Products setup and eventually sold the Warthog. I fly everything from WW1 to WW2 combat sims to DCS World jets, FSX, X-Plane, general aviation, helicopters etc and found the CH Products to be more versatile all round. Would be interested to know if you ever tried the Warthog or simply too happy with CH Products to even consider a move away.

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

On 24/11/2017 at 3:10 AM, 19dcavscout said:

In my opinion, hands down the best joystick you can buy. Also the MFG Crosswinds truly complete the set. Incredible pieces of hardware.

I agree. It is a stunning bit of kit.

• Upvote 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776