J van E

My 10,000th post! Add-on giveaway!

680, and if I win, the money will go to Rex Sky Force, or AVSIM  (TBD).

Congrats on 10000 posts. Apparently, you have a lot of time on your hands.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Congrats and hope to see another 10k posts!

Is this like the Price is Right where if you go over you lose and then someone will guess the number one and wil it all?

my guess is 203499. 

• Upvote 1

750000 cause why not :D

Next goal 10,000 reputations.

Cheers brother

And keep on posting Jeroen, congrats.

Thanks for the congrats and kind words, everyone. And for the numbers. I'm surprised some people congratulated me but didn't even add a number...! It's FREE, guys! :cool:

16 hours ago, vgbaron said:

I shall however have to move this to hangar chat - should get good exposure there also.  :biggrin:

Thanks for the move: I already expected that you would do that for me. :happy: I simply wanted to start the topic in the subforum I visit and participate the most even though I knew Hangar Chat was the more appropriate one... :laugh:

I think I will wait until this topic has dropped from the 1st or 2nd page, at which moment I doubt anyone will add something to it, and then I will announce the winner. So stay tuned. 

Felicitations (French in the text) a worldwide audience 

134520 is my guess!

Gefeliciteerd, Jeroen! Altijd een welkom gezicht in de topics die ik gepost heb. ;)

(For the English speaking audience(I dont want to make it seem I'm trying to shut anyone out by writing in Dutch, of course): Congratulations, Jeroen! Always a welcome face in the topics I've posted.)

I dont have that much time to fly anymore and I've got pretty much everything I want, from which I know I will actually use it with the limited time I have, but on the other hand, I always like a chance to compete in guessing games. Ah well, I'd love to add FTX ESSA to my system, so... :P

Here's my guess: 99997 files

Since this post has dropped from the first page I will announce the winner tomorrow (Saturday January 20) so if you haven't participated yet, this is your last chance. :happy:

What a wonderfully generous offer Jeroen, nice one!

I'll play - 350

... I'm probably way off! :blush:

I guess

Congrats on the milestone.

I was just about to check the topic for who's guess was best because no one posted anymore for a day or so but well, now Jim just posted, I will give it another few hours. :happy: And thanks for the congrats!

BTW It's very funny to see how the guesses go from 2 digit numbers to 6 digit numbers...!

Hello Jeroen 

321,803 files 

And the winner is...

On 16-1-2018 at 10:11 PM, hjsmuc said:

Hans got closest to the exact number which is 29103 files. Check this screenshot:

Filesfolders.png

I'll contact you via PM, Hans!

And thanks for all congratulations, everyone. :happy: