Sign in to follow this  
Guest thedoggg

anyone purchased the 777 by wilco?

Guest jon_151

I for one wouldn't purchase it, the model looks terrible, the virtual cockpit looks bad and the textures....don't get me started on that :(

by the amount of replies to this thread it looks like noone has purchased it !

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest thedoggg

I already have the PSS. Still tempted, would like to compare them. Maybe wait for input from someone who has it. Please don't knock a product unless you have it and are not happy with it. One cannot judge an addon from just a bunch of screenshots. This helps no one decide if a product is worth buying.Regards, Carlos

How someone can judge the quality of the VC by looking at 640x480px screenshots? Personally, I find them pretty good. I'll definitely get it, but I'll wait a few weeks until the first patches are released.Wait a few days until the first reviews trickle in. I can guarantee that you'll find a lot of whiners who did not read the product description, because it is NOT a FeelThere PIC, but a more simplified version.Fly safe.

After getting Level-D's 767 I'm spoiled. Any future airliners I purchase need to be of the same quality & functionality as Level-D's product.-=MAB=-

im pretty disappointed with the PSS 777 so im wondering if this is any better.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

I don't think you should compare the Wilco/Feelthere 777 with the PSS version. They are aiming at two different markets. The Wilco plane is a "lite" version and will not have the complexity or detail in terms of systems, fmc, etc. This has been stated in the Feelthere forums from the outset.

Graeme Butler

>I don't think you should compare the Wilco/Feelthere 777 with>the PSS version. They are aiming at two different markets. The>Wilco plane is a "lite" version and will not have the>complexity or detail in terms of systems, fmc, etc. This has>been stated in the Feelthere forums from the outset.>>> I don't know about this 777 but we must keep in mind that Wilco Publishing is a publisher -not a developer of it's softeware for sale. Knowing this it's best to look to the developer and their history and or the product itself. The 777 is a very complex aircraft to model for ANY developer - the eicas pages are pretty amazing on the real thing - I know I own a United Manual for one... ...............Randy J. Smith................CAUTION! My views represent no one but my own. While I do help companies test products - this in no way means I represent them in ANY fashion.[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Guest lalo lolo1

I have the PSS but I plan to get this one too (need an ER). I can't believe no one bought it yet. Or is it so good they are all stuck in their FS?Leo

Guest thedoggg

Wow, I think everyone is waiting for someone to buy it and comment on it before they take the plunge. PS. I know it is a light version but unlike one of the CLS or Overland offerings it will have a FMC and autopilot almost fully functional. A few years ago this would not have been considered a light version with all the features it has like weather radar and realistic engine startup. What is missing is some systems like hydraulics and maybe system interdependencies. Wht I want know is how is the flight model and performance (fps) before I buy it. Also it is an 200ER so it can complement the PSS which didn't include an ER.Regards, Carlos

Guest JIMJAM

So this is being marketed as a light version? The price is not to light.Ive already dropped some $$ on the PSS 777 and unless I start hearing some serious praise, I pass.Promised myself that Im only buying the standouts from here on out.

Well if Rob Young did the FDE according to the product description I would say it must be pretty good as Rob Youngs FDE's are among the best. Some of the FDEs he has done have been for the Real Air Spitfire and SF260 Marchetti for example and they are great.

Guest thedoggg

I had heard that Rob Young was involved. That is why I would love to hear from someone that has flown it. Also how is it performance wise?Thanks, Carlos

Guest Ron Service

PSS does have an ER version, its just that they have packaged their products either separately, i.e. LR, LRF or ER, or you can buy them together as a bundle. They have just announced a sale to coincide (probably) with the WILCO release.Ron