Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

FSL A320 update coming next few days

In a reply, (why not an announcement? ) came this info

"the update that we are currently finalising for release in the coming days"

Source

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/14466-panel-states-are-not-saved/&do=findComment&comment=120644

This new build should be fantastic as its mainly about performance, FSL A320 with PMDG NG performance anyone! 

I personally found the FSL to be OK but the old NG was always smoother, well its always been "better" than even there 777 747v3. Cannot wait

• Upvote 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Source

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/14466-panel-states-are-not-saved/&do=findComment&comment=120644

This new build should be fantastic as its mainly about performance, FSL A320 with PMDG NG performance anyone! 

I personally found the FSL to be OK but the old NG was always smoother, well its always been "better" than even there 777 747v3. Cannot wait

Thanks for the heads-up. Is this update for the Prepar3D V4 version only?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

3 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Is this update for the Prepar3D V4 version only?

Yes ofc.

This update, then it looks like the A319(unless it comes at the same time?), then there rolling back all they can into FSX all be it what a 32bit sim can handle.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Yes ofc.

This update, then it looks like the A319(unless it comes at the same time?), then there rolling back all they can into FSX all be it what a 32bit sim can handle.

Thanks again, David.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

where in the linked thread does it say anything about performance updates?

I cant seem to find anything, its the only reason I havent purchaed the plane.

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

36 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Where did I say anything about the link was about Performance? The link was to show the source of info on release.

Trust me Ron it mainly about performance.

64bit sound problems that people were having mainly CFM. 

I cannot tell  you what else as I don't know, but lots of small reported bugs.

39 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Here you go, I found it for you.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/14235-disappointed/

same topic

Reply from Andrew. 

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/14235-disappointed/&do=findComment&comment=116143

Hopefully that gives you info on performance?

This is good news indeed, and very good timing too. The performance is the only thing that has kept me away from the FSL bus. I was planning on getting the AS one when it comes out later this month. If it can perform at par with the NGX, then I will be adding it to my hangar without question. Do FSL have sales sometimes ?

4 minutes ago, ninerwhiskey9W said:

This is good news indeed, and very good timing too. The performance is the only thing that has kept me away from the FSL bus. I was planning on getting the AS one when it comes out later this month. If it can perform at par with the NGX, then I will be adding it to my hangar without question. Do FSL have sales sometimes ?

That's wishful thinking.:ohmy::biggrin:

Thanks for the heads-up, David! Been waiting for this as the performance of the current version is no fun for me. 

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Finally! I hope next week we can have it. Been waiting for a long time for this update :biggrin:

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

53 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Where did I say anything about the link was about Performance?

"This new build should be fantastic as its mainly about performance"

Your actual words.

27 minutes ago, FlightSimmer68 said:

"This new build should be fantastic as its mainly about performance"

Your actual words.

My actual words were......

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Source

Don't miss quote me or try to twist what I said. By quoting out of context to suit your needs, I suggest you read my opening topic from the top not from half way down.

Also its clear to see that comment was AFTER I linked the source to the release post. My comment about performance was a comment on what the release will bring. 

My actual words. not your miss quote. I also went and found the links above performance to show just one source of the what I was saying about performance.

Let's not get too excited.... "coming days" to me seems a lot like "soon" or "when it's ready" that we have heard time and time again.  I'm excited for the release but until I see something official, I'm not going to get my hopes up. 

With that being said, I'm loving the version that is out there and it is the only thing I fly without any issues. 

• Upvote 1

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive