Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Originating walk around inspections:
35489588783_1b7b782570_k.jpg

40227403235_36ba3e2868_k.jpg

27249244088_8d6347b2d1_k.jpg

41121866401_667e6a947a_k.jpg

12712069054_c9d4132f0c_o.png


Flight Deck inspections:
15669293700_07127375eb_o.png

33080082392_183a694f75_k.jpg

40852853501_6e011bee00_k.jpg

40144498574_2be52003f9_k.jpg

Edited by crosswind
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very nice set. Love the reflections one shot up from the bottom.

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, John F said:

Very nice set. Love the reflections one shot up from the bottom.

John

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome.

nebojsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bolt is missing.  Refund, Refund! LOL...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2018 at 1:01 PM, bjratchf said:

I recognize a Q400

Actually from a first glance it would appears as a Q400 but it is actually a KA350i.

 

On 4/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, pugilist2 said:

Amazing shots! 

 

14 hours ago, JAT said:

Awesome.

nebojsa

Thx

 

38 minutes ago, Cactus521 said:

A bolt is missing.  Refund, Refund! LOL...

Well we should be able to MEL it until the next update :D

Edited by crosswind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Something, though, doesn't look right.  Shots 1 and 5 show a different main gear than the rest.  Shot 1 definitely shows dual mains and all the rest (that show a wheel) show singles.  Shot 5 shows gear doors on the engine "housing" and others show the door attached to the gear.  Most decidedly not the same aircraft in all the shots I believe, unless the KingAir comes with "options".

Impressive, though!

Randy

 

Edit:  Just went to the Beechcraft page and the real deal does show duals with engine cowl gear doors, so what are the shots in 2, 3, and 4 of...an option?

Edited by Ramjett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ramjett said:

Something, though, doesn't look right.  Shots 1 and 5 show a different main gear than the rest.  Shot 1 definitely shows dual mains and all the rest (that show a wheel) show singles.  Shot 5 shows gear doors on the engine "housing" and others show the door attached to the gear.  Most decidedly not the same aircraft in all the shots I believe, unless the KingAir comes with "options".

Impressive, though!

Randy

 

Edit:  Just went to the Beechcraft page and the real deal does show duals with engine cowl gear doors, so what are the shots in 2, 3, and 4 of...an option?

All the shots are not of the same aircraft
Shot 1 - CRJ
Shot 2, 3, 4 - C310
Shot 5 - KA350i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful shots (and models), but it would be nice to know which shot is from which plane. And is this P3D?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sascha said:

Beautiful shots (and models), but it would be nice to know which shot is from which plane. And is this P3D?

Thx....the aircraft are as follows:
Shot 1 - CRJ - Aerosoft
Shot 2, 3, 4 - C310 - Milviz
Shot 5 - KA350i - Milviz
Shot 6 - C182 - A2A
Shot 7 - Arrow III - JF
Shot 8 & 9 - C310 - Milviz

 

20 hours ago, Phantom88 said:

Nice Close-ups

Thx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, crosswind said:

Thx....the aircraft are as follows:
Shot 1 - CRJ - Aerosoft
Shot 2, 3, 4 - C310 - Milviz
Shot 5 - KA350i - Milviz
Shot 6 - C182 - A2A
Shot 7 - Arrow III - JF
Shot 8 & 9 - C310 - Milviz

 

Thx

Great, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2018 at 12:28 AM, Cactus521 said:

A bolt is missing.  Refund, Refund! LOL...

:laugh: 

Superb detail Sim!:hot_cabe:  I don't think FS9 can compete with that.:wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now