Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if payware or payware quality airports are slated for the future for the following airports in the latest version of v4?

 

KCLE

KPIT

KPHL

KMSY

KALB

KCHS

KBVT

KDTW

KSAT

KELP

KCMH

KPWM

KPDX

KIND

KJAX

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Folks,

LatinVFR is working on New Orleans...

Bill Womack for Flightbeam is working on Portland...

Regards,

Scott

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Does anyone know if payware or payware quality airports are slated for the future for the following airports in the latest version of v4?

 

KCLE

KPIT

KPHL

KMSY

KALB

KCHS

KBVT

KDTW

KSAT

KELP

KCMH

KPWM

KPDX

KIND

KJAX

KIND was announced more than a year ago by Taxi2gate since then no updates

KPIT was announced by FSDT last year as well but since then no updates

 

Edited by Shomron

Share this post


Link to post

KJAX is available - designed by Cielosim (just google it).  I have it and it's quite nice.  There is a somewhat OK KPHL by SunSkyJet (freeware) which is dated but otherwise fine.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ieydis said:

KJAX is available - designed by Cielosim (just google it). 

Hi...

Did Cielosim ever issue a v4 update - while it's been ages since I've looked at my copy - I seem to recall reported issues when using it in v4 ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

Share this post


Link to post

DTW is being done by Sunskyjet as freeware.  It's supposedly in beta after being worked on for many years.  It does look quite nice.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, sfgiants13 said:

DTW is being done by Sunskyjet as freeware.  It's supposedly in beta after being worked on for many years.  It does look quite nice.

It is in Beta Testing (I'm one of the testers).  This scenery will be "Donationware", but I don't have any more information on this.

 

SunSkyJet also did an incredible job with KPHL (freeware), and I seriously doubt any payware developer would touch KPHL as the SunSkyJet model is just too good.  Compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV3 and P3DV4.

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It is in Beta Testing (I'm one of the testers).  This scenery will be "Donationware", but I don't have any more information on this.

 

SunSkyJet also did an incredible job with KPHL (freeware), and I seriously doubt any payware developer would touch KPHL as the SunSkyJet model is just too good.  Compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV3 and P3DV4.

 

Does it have moving jetway in v4 version of KPHL?

THANK YOU 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Does it have moving jetway in v4 version of KPHL?

No (it's a small thing really), but there has been some talk of updating it after KDTW is complete.

But if you just have to have them (I rarely bother with them at even payware airports), you can always add jetways to KPHL using GSX V2.  I haven't done it yet, but I'm told there is an excellent Youtube video on how to do this with airports.

 

Best wishes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No (it's a small thing really), but there has been some talk of updating it after KDTW is complete.

But if you just have to have them (I rarely bother with them at even payware airports), you can always add jetways to KPHL using GSX V2.  I haven't done it yet, but I'm told there is an excellent Youtube video on how to do this with airports.

 

Best wishes.

 

Really? So I can see jewtays to an airport and take the old static ones out? 

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Really? So I can see jewtays to an airport and take the old static ones out? 

Correct!

Share this post


Link to post

I think there is a developer on simmarket that has done many of the smaller airports as payware sceneries.

Shez

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, ShezA said:

I think there is a developer on simmarket that has done many of the smaller airports as payware sceneries.

Shez

Hi Shez,

Yeah - I've seen them - "for the animal shelter" - honestly - they look quite marginal from the pix - but priced at the normal rate - which has prevented me from trying them... At a bit lower price point - more aligned with the quality and I'd be more inclined to try some... Initially - they didn't have seasonal textures - IIRC - although I've noted they have them on the newer ones...

On a side note - CONGRATS on your team going beta on Detroit - I know it's been a monumental endeavor and a long road...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now