vc10man

FSLabs' A318-A320

Hi Bryan

Is there a possibility of the FSLabs' fine Airbus family ever being done? Just asking as you did the Aerosoft version, so wondering if it would be difficult to do the FSL one too?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't think its ' difficult'. Sadly, certain developers, simmers and other groups have given up on FSL. Even tho they produce some of the best products out there. 

Just managed to complete my first flight, from EPKT-EGPF dusk to night, and how I wished I had FS2Crew's co-pilot to assist. Nevertheless, concur with you, a great product.

same here I would love to see FS2Crew for FSL, I believe if/when the SDK is released, it will probably be possible, but FSL has been very quiet about the SDK availability.... 

John

Edited by 757FO

A319 A320 and A321 are confirmed. The A318 is "to be evaluated". Anyway, their hands are full right now with the update and then the 321, sharklets bla bla bla...

We'll see what happens with the next major Labs update.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vc10man said:

Hi Bryan

Is there a possibility of the FSLabs' fine Airbus family ever being done? Just asking as you did the Aerosoft version, so wondering if it would be difficult to do the FSL one too?

they  still havnt  released  the  sdk  for  the  fsl   as  of  yet,  till  they  do Bryan   cant  do  much at all

7 hours ago, byork said:

We'll see what happens with the next major Labs update.

5 hours ago, pete_auau said:

hey  still havnt  released  the  sdk  for  the  fsl   as  of  yet,  till  they  do Bryan   cant  do  much at all

Thanks to both for that information update

I'll give you all an update on what's happening with the Labs right after the next major Labs update.