ErichB

Drzewiecki Design releases Chicago!

2 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

This is pretty much what I remember. I was slightly disappointed to hear Rockford would not be included. It's pretty big for UPS, and I don';t think this airport was ever developed in anymore than basic freeware detail. Though I understand it's perhaps a little far away from Chicago and isn't part of the coverage area of the Chicago City X release.

While Rockford would've been nice, its definitely outside the Chicagoland area.  For my part, I was kinda hoping for KDPA and maybe KARR.

Greedy bunch, ain't we?  😁

Scott

5 minutes ago, tttocs said:

While Rockford would've been nice, its definitely outside the Chicagoland area.  For my part, I was kinda hoping for KDPA and maybe KARR.

Greedy bunch, ain't we?  😁

Scott

Hehe, I do think so sometimes! 😝

Makes me think... Maybe I ought to just do Rockland myself 😉 But I ought to finish KCHA first, haha!

Also, I just did a quick GA flight from KMDW to KORD. FPS really isn't that bad as some people might think. The biggest FPS hog in the area certainly is FSDT's KORD. I'm hoping DD's KORD will be a little easier on the frames (not to mention as up-to-date as it can be!), same for KMDW. I've been planning KATL-KMDW for a while now and never got around to doing it. Once DD releases their airports, I'll probably finally do it. That should be the real test with respect to the performance.

Posted (edited)

Is anyone using the city scenery with Fly Tampa Midway? Just wondering if there are any conflicts. 

Edited by Wise87

35 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Is anyone using the city scenery with Fly Tampa Midway? Just wondering if there are any conflicts. 

No problem I can see, works well. Just don't install KMDW when you run the installer.

• Like 1