BMW969

!! JULY DEALS!! PC Aviator

Except the one plane that I want the Virtavia C-17A Globemaster III (P3D) and for the Eaglet LSA it's the regular price over at JustFlight and it's still worth a buy.

I believe the MSFS2020-related fire sale has begun in earnest, and more and more payware companies will join the barn fire in the coming months...

43 minutes ago, overspeed3 said:

I believe the MSFS2020-related fire sale has begun in earnest, and more and more payware companies will join the barn fire in the coming months...

I don’t think this has anything to do with msfs2020...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

After adding to the cart added an additional discount of 10% . Miracles!)

Interestingly, MSE knows about it ? )) There are no discounts on their website.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Edited by BMW969
  • Upvote 1

Going after the MegasceneryX since most of my old Megascenery titles were for FS2004.

Posted (edited)

Now I understand why it is so cheap! 

Winter has come to some regions😱

1.jpg

Masterpiece! I want to listen to the master😠

2.jpg

Edited by BMW969

I bought the Flysimware Cessna 441 and Falcon 50. They are fantastic airplanes and a true bargain.  These are my first from this developer and I’m quite impressed!

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 1:28 AM, BMW969 said:

Now I understand why it is so cheap! 

Winter has come to some regions😱

2.jpg

Irritating winter textures in Germany can be cut. They are in files:

1.jpg
pic upload

Edited by BMW969

12 hours ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

I bought the Flysimware Cessna 441 and Falcon 50. They are fantastic airplanes and a true bargain.  These are my first from this developer and I’m quite impressed!

If the Lear and Mu2B are still on sale you should consider those - both excellent aircraft also!

Bill

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scianoir said:

If the Lear and Mu2B are still on sale you should consider those - both excellent aircraft also!

Bill

I have the LHC Lear 35 already but it has weird (glistening) texturing in the VC.  Is the Flysimware much better?  I'm quite tempted to get the Lear 35!  

8 minutes ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

I have the LHC Lear 35 already but it has weird (glistening) texturing in the VC.  Is the Flysimware much better?  I'm quite tempted to get the Lear 35!  

Hi Phillip,

The Flysimware Lear is arguably one of the bets bizjet products available today. I have it and I haven’t noticed any great issues with the VC textures, but I understand that these are currently undergoing an upgrade to further improve their quality. This is an excellent aircraft all around with really good systems replication. Worth the full price but great value at the sale price!

Bill

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

Hi Philip,

In my humble opinion - the FSW Lear is one of my all time favorite aircraft in FS - period... I've tried just about all the GA and BizJet brands out there over the years... There is a new update in the works for the textures that should be out real soon - that looks simply incredible and I believe will be free (with a tip jar as the guy doing the work is not being paid)... There is a separate update in the works that will add a working FMC to the aircraft for the more hardcore... To get the most out of the aircraft - I'd suggest a GTN package and the REX Wx Radar...

The sounds are by TSS (incredible) and Flysimware steadfastly updates their products for years after release... I couldn't ask for more from a company...

I've painted this plane six times which should give an indication of how much I enjoy it...

45411877765_985b8aff5f_h.jpg

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, scianoir said:

Hi Phillip,

The Flysimware Lear is arguably one of the bets bizjet products available today. I have it and I haven’t noticed any great issues with the VC textures, but I understand that these are currently undergoing an upgrade to further improve their quality. This is an excellent aircraft all around with really good systems replication. Worth the full price but great value at the sale price!

Bill

I meant that the Lionheart Creations Lear 24 has the issues with the VC in my sim NOT the Flysimware model which will be in my hangar very soon!  

Thinking about getting the Flysimware Falcon 50 or their Lear rendition, which do you guys recommend

2 hours ago, addman said:

Thinking about getting the Flysimware Falcon 50 or their Lear rendition, which do you guys recommend

They are both brilliant and you won’t go wrong with either. If I had to choose one I would probably go for the Lear, but I may be a little biased here as it is one of my favourite aircraft and has been my ‘go to’ bizjet  since it was released a few years ago. Neither will disappoint however!

Bill

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, addman said:

Hi,

Depends on what you prefer - the Falcon can cross oceans - the Lear - not so much... They're both excellent renditions... I'm solidly with team Lear - the Lear's roots are that of a fighter aircraft and with those tip tanks it certainly looks the part... The man who designed the Lear also invented the 8 Track Tape Player (for those of us old enough to remember) - just so his customers could have music while flying - how cool is that ? The one thing I don't care for in the Falcon - is that you have to look down at the center console to see the AP settings which I'm sure is prototypical for the era modeled - I much prefer to have the AP indicators in my field of view at all times and the Lear AP is mounted high on the glare shield to accommodate this... I've been MIA for a bit and haven't tried the latest updates to the Falcon - but when it came out - the sounds were not as good as the Lear and were made in house - the Lear used TSS sounds - which most know are the absolute best in the industry...

I also painted the Falcon so you can see they're both nice looking models (my paint doesn't have the new PBR texture updates yet)... Dealers choice - I don't think you could go wrong with either...

NOTE ON BOTH: You have to read the manual for key assignments - both aircraft have unique assignments (G1000 Keys) that need to be setup for custom functions to work - if you read this first it might save you some initial frustration...

32330419038_356c58b910_h.jpg

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1

Just picked up the Lear!  you guys weren't kidding.  It is a must-have and one of the absolute very best of all add-ons, hands-down!

15 hours ago, Phillip Gallagher said:

Just picked up the Lear!  you guys weren't kidding.  It is a must-have and one of the absolute very best of all add-ons, hands-down!

Hi Phillip,

I'm very happy you like it... I'd feel terrible if I recommended something and it wasn't liked...

I hope you're following along on the FSW forums - the update release seems imminent - it's pretty comprehensive - in addition to the textures - there are model and sound updates as well...

In the same forum is a sticky with a bunch of RW documentation - checklists - and the full "Approved Flight Manual" (AFM)...

There are plenty of paints in the lib - I believe Mitch and I were the most prolific but there are others as well....

Enjoy...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

I picked up the Lear as well... then I learned the hard way that it can't be installed for P3Dv4 using the add-on xml method :sad:.  Wish more developers would allow for that type of install... it is literally one and done, and makes managing the sim and add-ons much easier.  Tonight I will clean my system of the previous install effort and put the airplane in the sim.  For this low and slow guy flying a Lear will be something... well, something! :biggrin:  I'll study some before giving it a go, and already know where I'll make my first flight (KMWH and its 13.5K long runway).  My goal is a simple one... don't turn myself into a virtual lawn dart! :laugh:  It's already a nice airplane, and like others I'm anxiously awaiting the update.

Greg

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, lownslo said:

Greg

Hi Greg,

Welcome aboard...

Yeah - I was a low and slow guy as well - twin turbos were as fast as I would go - most of my time was in SEL’s... This bird is the first BizJet to capture my imagination and hold it - for three years now...

If you have buttons available - be sure to check the manual for key assignments - you need all the help you can get with a bird that can leap off the pavement at 6000 FPM... Plan ahead - setup the autopilot before advancing the thrust - you won’t have time later... The hardest phase of flight is the takeoff as everything comes screaming at you at light speed - and you’re missing the second set of hands this bird really requires for flight... I use a $10.00 voice control program called Voice Attack that helps immensely - I just command my “virtual copilot” to set the AP and he presses all the buttons for me so I can focus on the climb - while my hands remain on the HOTAS...

Anyway - I hope you enjoy it...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, scottb613 said:

. I use a $10.00 voice control program called Voice Attack that helps immensely - I just command my “virtual copilot” to set the AP and he presses all the buttons for me so I can focus on the climb

Hi Scott,

That’s not a program I’m familiar with but it sounds very useful. Presumably it can be configured to work with different aircraft? Can I ask if it is easy to set up?

Regards,

Bill

Link to these sales please, I see nothing at

PC Aviator