Sign in to follow this  
AUjeffk

Have Alpha testers been notified yet?

Closed on the 15th, From the 17th MS will notify them, from the 24th the chosen ones should start to get the Tech Alpha Build. 

PS and no your not going to know who or they will be ejected most likely.

Edited by rjfry

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Yeah, if you start seeing posts of people excited they're breaking the NDA (if there will be one, most likely IMO), so it will probably stay quiet.

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

Exodus 21:20-21

• Like 3

Carmine

MSI z370 sli plus, EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 PS, i9 9900k running 4.7Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, EVGA RTX 2080TI XF ULTRA 11GB, LG 42.5in, TONS (100+ TB) of HD/SSD/RAID 0/RAID 5 boxes, Oculus Rift & Rift-S, All the Saitek controls/panels, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

What am I missing lol? Have people got invites yet? I was excited today as I thought we were getting another MS update as usual, but they have now moved the updates day to Fridays (curse you Microsoft!).

Yes I think they received an email from Microsoft and this is an inside joke for them...

Well that is good news if MS are emailing already.  I thought they were just giving a large window to buy time so they can email us next week lol.