Sign in to follow this  
AUjeffk

Have Alpha testers been notified yet?

"As a participant in Tech Alpha 1, you are included in the participation for Tech Alpha 2, so no need to register again."

The wording clearly indicates that you are automatically included and will participate in Alpha 2. No registration, no lucky draws, no ifs no buts.

Edited by DreamSkywards
  • Upvote 1

MS is saying that if you are in the first tech Alpha and thereafter you will most likely continue with testing. If you are not testing the first several builds then technically you can say that not everyone will participate in every build… you may be accepted into a later build. Everything is subject to change.

These Microsoft writers are geniuses :))

The art of writing something that everyone thinks he understands, but it appears that no one understand the same thing actually.

Edited by Noooch
  • Upvote 2

Their wording is completely clear cut. Microsoft is not at fault when education system has left some individuals behind.

Edited by Evros
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Evros said:

Their wording is completely clear cut. Microsoft is not at fault when education system has left some individuals behind.

Or maybe not everyone is natively speaking english.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Noooch said:

Or maybe not everyone is natively speaking english.

Could very well be, and I'm sorry if I offended someone with my statement which was meant more as a satire. But if last page and a half is clearly stating that TA1 will automatically participate in TA2, then I don't see how it is up for a discussion.

PS. I'm not a native English speaker either.

Edited by Evros

1 hour ago, Evros said:

PS. I'm not a native English speaker either.

I guess some are more native than others 🙂

I would sit back and relax it could be 6 or more months of testing so some may not get in till next year.

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I'm Alpha Testing right now.

Testing my patience that is.

Testing...

Testing...

Testing...

Test failing...

Test failing......

Test failing!!!!!!!!

TEST FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE ME ACCESS NOW MICROSOFT!

• Like 2

I remember one release, I believe FSX, was opened to the public similar to this release and I remember I eventually got an invite and so did a majority of people who signed up.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:19 AM, Noooch said:

These Microsoft writers are geniuses :))

The art of writing something that everyone thinks he understands, but it appears that no one understand the same thing actually.

Certainly it is difficult to make an unequivocal statement in English or perhaps any language since unequivocal statements require the reader to have context and not pretext which sadly is typically what they have. People tend to see what they want to see rather than what is actually there.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, KillerKlient said:

TEST FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok please file a bug report so we can take a close look at the error. What did you do that lead to the failure? What was the result of the failure? Can you send us your braindump.bson, it should be at the root of your conscience. If you are running an older brain it may also be called braindump.xml or braindmp.txt...  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cepact said:

Have the insiders got the expected 11.10 update ?

Next status update on the 11th, i.e tomorrow.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

The insider email talks about 11/11

Expect that whatever happens, we’re going to send out another status update to you on the 11th

the insider website talks about 11.10 which would be today.

Expect the next email update on 11.10.

Edited by MobiFlight
Added quote