Sign in to follow this  
Mazo

A2A Thanksgiving Sale

48 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I know, it was a moment of weakness. :sad:

I have those regularly too! That's why I seem permanently in trouble with she who must be obeyed!

Bill

• Like 2

Hmmm, I have all of their GA aircraft other than the civilian P-51...hmmmmm, it might be fun to fly something that is trying to kill me at all times 🙂

Edited by regis9

Dave

I hear you on that one, Bill! :unsure::biggrin:

Mark Robinson

"What's it doing now?"

Greenbrier Aero Club former member

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

19 minutes ago, HighBypass said:

I hear you on that one, Bill! :unsure::biggrin:

It's only the depth that varies Mark...!

Bill

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Not sure where this is going.  :unsure: Moderator! :biggrin:

Don’t worry Ron - it’s very unlikely that ‘they who must be obeyed’ ever go on this website 😂!

Bill

• Like 1

13 hours ago, pedrotrindade said:

A2A doesn't need to entice anyone. They do the best GA on the market. I really hope your new favourite and best simulator ever done but not released yet could achieve the immersion of the A2A products.

They need to entice me, and I'm "someone".  I'm sure there are many others.

I use the word "amateur" because that's how I see most payware flightsim developers, especially when one considers their business practices.

This applies also to vendors like flightsimstore and most recently fspilotshop who just closed up shop without notifying their customers and without providing any kind of support for those of us who have products in their database that we can no longer access.

Yes, I've become quite disillusioned with flightsim developers and vendors in general, hence my frequent criticism.

If some of you want to get defensive about my comments then so be it.

Dave

Dave, just because in general (as you said) there are bad devs and flightsim stores (which I agree with you) wouldn't be fair to put A2A in the same bag. As others have pointed out these guys are among the best out there regarding their products and support. Of course there are many people more interested in other type or less complex aircrafts  and it's up to them to choose other devs/products but if you want a good GA aircraft these are the guys in my humble opinion.

• Upvote 2

Pedro Trindade

25.jpg

msig3.jpg

I want me my Cub (for P3D)! :biggrin:

Greg

i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, EVGA 2080 Super driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600 Trident Z 15-15-15, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3D) and Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe, Malware 10 Pro 64.  P3Dv4.5HF2