Sign in to follow this  
paradisca1

UK2000 Xmas Sale 2019

UK2000 has announced its annual sale. Except the site offers the baseline 25% discount but no more for purchase of two or more products.

Perhaps this will be corrected in a few days. Also I think the 4+ 40% discount is meant to work for 5 or more products, not 4 or more.

These are fine sceneries.

Steve P.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dell Precision T3610, Windows 7 x64 + Windows XP x32 (dual boot)
Intel Xeon Processor ES-1620 v2, 4 core, 3.70 GHz
8GD DDR3-1600 
Nvidia GTX 960,  Dell U3011 (3560 x 1600 px) + Asus Pa245Q (1929 x 1200px)
FSX Acceleration

I believe I was wrong about the further discounts. They are correct.

Steve P.

• Like 1

8GD DDR3-1600 
FSX Acceleration

4 hours ago, paradisca1 said:

These are fine sceneries.

These are indeed great sceneries and well worth their normal purchase price, but they really are exceptional bargains in this sale.

Bill

• Like 2

I love UK2000 sceneries and had bought SIX sceneries from UK2000 in the past but now UK2000 is using Palpay and I avoid notorious Palpay. The owner of UK2000 is very kind and provides AMAZING FAST tech support which is why I do not want to offend him and do not want to bother him asking him to use other payment processing methods.

I wish UK2000 has another way for me to buy Aberdeen and Jersey airports as well as East Midland airport

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

That is a pity. I've always used paypal to purchase from UK2000 without any issues.

I've just picked up Doncaster and London City in the sale. London in FSX is a slideshow anyway with so many large airports in proximity, so I may as well make it prettier! :tongue:

Edited by HighBypass
  • Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

"What's it doing now?"

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I already have most of the UK Xtreme airports for FSX but picked up Bournemouth and upgraded the original version of Gatwick to V4. Being able to buy very well produced airports, particularly large airports like Gatwick at these prices is a great opportunity for anyone who wants them. 

In addition, not to be overlooked, the 3 volumes of VFR Airfields are great value for anyone interested in doing some VFR flying in the U.K. with each volume containing around 70 or more airfields and airports. Although they are not developed to the standard of the UK Xtreme products, they are nevertheless very nice and quite well detailed and a steal at these sale prices.

Bill

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aharon said:

I love UK2000 sceneries and had bought SIX sceneries from UK2000 in the past but now UK2000 is using Palpay and I avoid notorious Palpay. The owner of UK2000 is very kind and provides AMAZING FAST tech support which is why I do not want to offend him and do not want to bother him asking him to use other payment processing methods.

I wish UK2000 has another way for me to buy Aberdeen and Jersey airports as well as East Midland airport

Regards,

Aharon

Ditto, try to avoid PalPay like the plague! Nevertheless, great airports and support from Gary. Just been using EGJJ. into EGCC.

Edited by vc10man

Rick Almeida

curious....   what issues are there with using Paypal,  I use it a lot...   should I avoid ?

mustang_banner_newstar2777.png

2 hours ago, aerostar said:

curious....   what issues are there with using Paypal,  I use it a lot...   should I avoid ?

I've never had an issue with it, been using for years (knock on wood).

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I'd like to get a couple for X-P 11. Are they as good as the P3d which I am quite happy with?

If your currency is not GBP Paypal charges 4.5% conversion fee. My Visa charges nothing.

8GD DDR3-1600 
FSX Acceleration

31 minutes ago, paradisca1 said:

If your currency is not GBP Paypal charges 4.5% conversion fee. My Visa charges nothing.

As I have a credit card with 0% fx coversion fee, I always select the option to pay in the seller's own currency, using my own card provider's exchange rates when using PayPal.

Never once had an issue in over 10 years when paying through them.
Don't understand why people here have issues.

Ryzen 3700X 4.4GHz(PBO) / Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 / ASUS GTX 1070 O8G / 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz / triple monitor

P3Dv5 HF1 + FS Global Ultimate NG + ORBX + ASP3D (beta) + ChasePlane + WIN 10 Pro
QW 757 787 / AS A32x A330 / MJC Dash 8 / A2A PA-28 / Carenado XL560 / PMDG 737 777 / FT E-Jets v2 / JF C152 / PA A380

Which card has 0%?  I had one till a few years ago here in Canada  but it closed it down. have yet to find another at 0%. Currently i get hit for 2.5.

Picked up Gatwick. Tired the Demo and really liked it. How's Heathrow?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Nicely detailed, but it does carry warnings about being a bit of an FPS killer, and it can be configured somewhat via its installer. EDIT for FSX:SE anyhow!

Edited by HighBypass
  • Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

"What's it doing now?"

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)