Sign in to follow this  
DaWu

Ignored Rights to Privacy and Data Security

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Can we please stick to enjoying the release and not this endless BS? The test.exe was in that install package as you know so why ask a silly question, you also know or I hope you know

A) It was never triggered / installed unless you entered a pirate code so it did no more than any file on your PC, no more than a JPEG sitting there.

B) It was auto deleted on entering a normal legal code.

C) was not ever triggered by entering a wrong number. 

So like I keep repeating unless you enter a pirate code nothing was installed on your PC and that is a fact.

Can we please move on.....

Really am sorry i said i would not reply to this any more and i did. No more. No matter what the bait is.

What they done WAS ILLEGAL. No matter what the file did or didn't.

They done an illegal thing.

This is not how you fight piracy.

Period.

Edited by francy25
  • Upvote 6

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

Lots of opinions here....just a question, there were lots of people who were going to file a complaint with the EU regulator on this issues.  Does anything know if those complaints went anywhere.  I suspect not, although I am interested.  Not sure if this information is shared publicly.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Maybe the spyware conversation can move to it’s own thread and we can talk about the A321 in this one? 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

14 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Maybe the spyware conversation can move to it’s own thread and we can talk about the A321 in this one? 🤷‍♂️ 

It would be very nice.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

FSLabs changed their installers after the earlier mishap - they even did a huge post about it. 

I have no clue why the old installer issue is being discussed....weird

Edited by Skywolf

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

The title is very misleading and suggests that the A321 has anything to do with the test.exe controversy a couple of years ago. It has not even be released yet. Can someone please change this to stop it from stating misinformation.

As others have said, it was discussed at length at the time, so not sure why it has to be split out as a new topic now. Was what FSL did back then right? No. But it’s done and dusted, they have apologised and I think most people can agree that it’s the single most sophisticated airliner we have for P3D, setting the bar for everything else. So let’s give them the benefit of the doubt.
Funny enough, some of those same people crucifying FSL defend other developers’ unfinished, overpriced and bugged products like there’s no tomorrow - that’s the real scandal in this hobby, but no one seems to care.

Should we dig out every flight sim controversy now that has occurred In the past and start a new topic for it? Might be time to create a new sub forum in that case as it might get busy...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

LOL that title.

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - MSFS

The admin who splitted this thread doesn't seem to be a huge FSL fan.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

44 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

The admin who splitted this thread doesn't seem to be a huge FSL fan.

I was just going to say that lol

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Yes, the thread title should be changed immediately. This issue has nothing to do with the A321.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

16 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Yes, the thread title should be changed immediately. This issue has nothing to do with the A321.

I always thought, maybe wrongly that Avsim Mods should be impartial. I find this thread and title totally unnecessary and foolish.  Not sure I want to belong to a forum that condones this word not allowed.

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

29 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Agree... More, it has nothing to do in the P3D forum.

At the very least, please move it into the Hangar Chat.

Richard.

• Like 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

6 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

At the very least, please move it into the Hangar Chat.

It should not exist at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ZKOKQ said:

It should not exist at all.

Agree. You're right!

Richard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

And what does this have to do with the a321? 

This thread should not exist at all really.

• Like 2

Juan Ramos