Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

February 13th, 2020 – Development/Insider Update

2 minutes ago, eaim said:

Hopefully those still waiting deserve get in the Alpha from today, through to next week.

FTFY 😉

• Like 5

Sante Sottile

At least the roads seem so much better than what is in other sims, the roads seem to curve in a natural way, not in straight lines.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Well, another alpha wave and this time aimed at 16GB people?

So, what you are saying is there's still a chance?  😊

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mengy said:

Well, another alpha wave and this time aimed at 16GB people?

So, what you are saying is there's still a chance?  😊

I hope it's for people who have 16GB and 32GB and above, as I've now got a faster CPU and 32 GB.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

47 minutes ago, jlund said:

Can someone name the places in the different screenshots, please?

The one from FalconUAV is above Copenhagen, with Christiania and city centre in the background. You can even see the queens ship on the water! 🙂

HI all, 

Can someone tell me how i can check i have signed up for the alpha? i cant remember the email address i used. 

Also where do the alpha invites get sent? to the insider area inbox or your email address used? 

thanks

ALPHA INVITATIONS GOING OUT NOW!

Starting today (02.13) through next Tuesday (02.20), we will be sending out another round of Alpha invitations!

typo?

13 minutes ago, maggiforever said:

The one from FalconUAV is above Copenhagen, with Christiania and city centre in the background. You can even see the queens ship on the water! 🙂

Yes, I realized that right after I asked the question, even though I can't recognize Dannebrog, it looks just like a blurp on the water, but I'll take your word for it 🙂

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

16GB patience hype! As a sidenote, something happened to my profile and the DxDiag that I attached way back when was removed. I had to generate a new one. Just a little PSA for anyone who hasn't checked in a while, it may have been removed from your profile.

Edited by suncoastflyer
  • Like 2

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

Don't know why people are assuming they're targeting 16GB users. Maybe it'll be CPU's, GPU's or more 32GB users. No one knows.

3 minutes ago, YVRDXBLHR said:

Don't know why people are assuming they're targeting 16GB users. Maybe it'll be CPU's, GPU's or more 32GB users. No one knows.

The clue is in 16GolfBravo bit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, shawty1984 said:

The clue is in 16GolfBravo bit.

It could be that they only looking for people with a handicap of 16 in golf too. 

• Like 3

I think this is among the best/clearest screenshots Ive seen yet to show how well they are doing the lighting.

COPENHAGEN_FalconUAV-scaled.jpg

shadows off the objects, reflections on the water and even done well on far off objects in the distance. 

not sure about the trees, look maybe the same as the central park shot. But placed well.

terrain mesh on the river sections is lower quality than i like, but i'm special in that regard.

Deliver this at high framerates to accessible hardware (xbox2020 and better) and they may just get the 10 years they need to finish it.

Edited by mSparks
  • Like 1

AutoATC Developer