Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

What is the current Status of the Milviz KingAir 350i?

Against my better judgment, I'm still considering adding this to my hangar, but have the following questions (one of which I asked months ago and only got a partial answer).

1. Has the final final SP1 been released?

2. Have they upgraded the manual?

3. What is the format of the flight plan? This last one is crucial to me, as I make all my flight plans with Simbrief. 

I see very few videos of the Milviz KingAir on YouTube.

Thank you.

Edited by Ricardo41

1. Yes and already withdrawn due to a severe bug. Waiting for the next release ..

2. Not at all

3. Not sure

Except the bug, the withdrawn SP1 is definitely a step forward. Check the Milviz Support forum.

Regards, Michael

It's now version 1.1.9 of the SP1.

Probably not the final one. They release updated SP every two or three days so the rhythm is good.

It is heavy on frame mainly due to a huge consumption of Vram but on my side I am lucky as I have no show stopper bug and overall enjoying the product.

If you want a final release then maybe wait a few more days / week 

Edited by Bushido5

9 minutes ago, Bushido5 said:

It's now version 1.1.9 of the SP1.

Probably not the final one. They release updated SP every two or three days so the rhythm is good.

It is heavy on frame mainly due to a huge consumption of Vram but on my side I am lucky as I have no show stopper bug and overall enjoying the product.

If you want a final release then maybe wait a few more days / week 

Yep, it's only been 7+ years to deliver this product. Whats another week, month, year........

Edited by mdreyer

Murray Dreyer

I board the KA ship only 3 weeks ago so I have more patience than someone having bought it 7 years ago. I feel your pain. 

That being said as I have written the rhythms of new version of the SP1 is now every two or three days so I think we are nearly there.

But for sure if you want a final product you need to wait a bit more.

It's very close to a final build and a release, just fixing the last couple of open items and out it goes.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, Blackbrd said:

It's very close to a final build and a release, just fixing the last couple of open items and out it goes.

Is it out?

Everything is fine, we are waiting for P3Dv5

• Like 1

EVGA 2080 Ti  FTW3 Hybrid , 8700K, 2Tb 970 EVO Plus, 48 Гб HyperX

MSFS 2020 Tech Alpha Insider

I received an e-mail from Milviz stating the final SP1 is now available.

I am on the 1.27version, I think, and the final one should be the 1.29 or 1.30 but on my end, after some performance issue with previous version, the latest build where ok no issue to report.

• Like 1

Great, time to see some user feedbacks. If all sound positive it’s time I’d get this bird.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

SP1 is now out.  For those who have lower end (non spec systems) we have done a lower rez texture set.  This does lower the quality but... systems are not compromised. 

We have, we think, made something of beauty here but, that's up to you to decide.

To those who were with us from the beginning... thanks for your patience and loyalty.

And a special thanks to the people who, for years, worked on this.... MV's best....

Edited by Milviz
  • Like 3

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

One very happy customer here. I almost exclusively fly the 350 now because it is so well made and so much fun. I only had a few minor issues when I got it in December, and they have all been fixed. Great work, Milviz.

Peter

• Like 1

Do you all have it working in P3Dv5 then?   Or should I install it to my 4.5 install instead?

• Upvote 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB