Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

What is the current Status of the Milviz KingAir 350i?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ricardo41 said:

How do I register for the forums?

See the manual, my sig or, contact osh at milviz dot com


Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.
 

Share this post


Link to post

Can't find any detail on FMS.  Can user create waypoints ?  program holds ?

Share this post


Link to post

What's the format of the flight plan? Can you load a simbrief generated one into the FMC?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

What's the format of the flight plan? Can you load a simbrief generated one into the FMC?

Nope, you have to enter it manually, but then you can save it for repeated use. Just like the Majestic Q400.

Peter


(P3D v4, i7-3820CPU @ 3.6 GHz, GTX 1070, 16 GB ram)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

Nope, you have to enter it manually, but then you can save it for repeated use. Just like the Majestic Q400.

Peter

You can import a flight plan from simbrief to the Q400.

Any word if this product will be available for FS2020?  I'm holding off on purchases for P3D.

Thanks.


Aaron Ortega

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

You can import a flight plan from simbrief to the Q400.

I stand corrected, then. I admit that my information could be outdated. I researched this in January, and at the time it was not possible.

Peter


(P3D v4, i7-3820CPU @ 3.6 GHz, GTX 1070, 16 GB ram)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

I stand corrected, then. I admit that my information could be outdated. I researched this in January, and at the time it was not possible.

Peter

Yes, use the FMS downloader; free from simbrief.  It will point itself to the folder where the imported flight plans go.


Aaron Ortega

Share this post


Link to post

I'm enjoying the 350i

I am however having trouble how to set the altimeter to standard?  It says click to push for standard on the dial but both the left and right mouse clicks turn the dial left or right. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to set Kilos in the FMC for weights.  That actually might be a realistic thing with he FMC.  I've looked through the manual a few times but can't find any information.


Dean Farley

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Andayle said:

I'm enjoying the 350i

I am however having trouble how to set the altimeter to standard?  It says click to push for standard on the dial but both the left and right mouse clicks turn the dial left or right. Also there doesn't seem to be a way to set Kilos in the FMC for weights.  That actually might be a realistic thing with he FMC.  I've looked through the manual a few times but can't find any information.

I also struggled with setting the standard barometric pressure...but what worked for me was a click of my mouse’s scroll wheel button. 


Wayne Klockner
United Virtual /Fly Delta Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, RudiJG1 said:

I also struggled with setting the standard barometric pressure...but what worked for me was a click of my mouse’s scroll wheel button. 

Thank you so much.  I tried the middle mouse button which didn't work but I remembered its bound to a view selection in Chase plane.  I've changed the chase plane binding and it now works fine.


Dean Farley

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, RudiJG1 said:

I also struggled with setting the standard barometric pressure...but what worked for me was a click of my mouse’s scroll wheel button. 

Within the key Assignments you can set "altimeter(standard Pressure)" to any key or button you wish.

No need to change chaseplane simple set a key or button that suits you 🙂 


David Murden.  MSFS 2020  172 G1000 : Bonanza G36 CCL P3D v5  FSL A321 / A320 / A319 : PMDG NGu / 748iF  DCS: A10C  : AV-8B  :  F-14B  : F-16C F/A-18C

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.      My PMDG NGXu Light Mod      AVSIM FILES

4790k@4.6 :1070 :16GB DDR3 : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR. Ordered 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON : Corsair H150i Pro XT 360mm : 32GB DDR4 CL14 3200MHz : RTX 3080 : Corsair HX850i Platinum Plus : 2x 1TB Samsung EVO Plus M.2

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I have just bought this but the DL is version 1.29, is that the SP1 version?

 

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden.  MSFS 2020  172 G1000 : Bonanza G36 CCL P3D v5  FSL A321 / A320 / A319 : PMDG NGu / 748iF  DCS: A10C  : AV-8B  :  F-14B  : F-16C F/A-18C

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.      My PMDG NGXu Light Mod      AVSIM FILES

4790k@4.6 :1070 :16GB DDR3 : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR. Ordered 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON : Corsair H150i Pro XT 360mm : 32GB DDR4 CL14 3200MHz : RTX 3080 : Corsair HX850i Platinum Plus : 2x 1TB Samsung EVO Plus M.2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I have just bought this but the DL is version 1.29, is that the SP1 version?

 

I think so. Last build of public beta was the 29 iteration. Enjoy this one, it is lots of fun 🙂


nw67ik-6.png

i9 9900K , Cooled by Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti OC | 32 GB Corsair DDR4 RAM |
EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Fractal Design ARC XL | 4 x Corsair ML140 | NZXT Sentry 3 |

PFC Saab Yoke w. Warthog throttle | 32" Philips 4K Monitor

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/31/2020 at 3:07 AM, Dreamflight767 said:

Yes, use the FMS downloader; free from simbrief.  It will point itself to the folder where the imported flight plans go.

Which format?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    28%
    $7,170.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...