Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

CS767 announced

2 hours ago, LH340fan said:

Sometimes we should laugh more than grin about something, so here is a joke:

PMDG salesmodel: Sell entire model range for 150 bucks no matter the product

QW salesmodel: Sell a plane for the quarter of its competitor's price, finish development after it goes on sale.

Aerosoft model: release plane, maybe fix the issues later. 

CS salesmodel: sell a base pack with the least flown version 80 bucks; then offer every engine model extra. Maybe adding sounds for free. Bugs are free as well

c'mon guys it's just for a laugh, no reason to get angry. I'd love to get that 767 in my hands, specially if it's fully PBR'd. I kinda fear the pricetag though (at least with the 757 we got PW2037 and PW2040, not just one PW4060 variant...)

There was a company - out of business now - who sold a 737 and you had to pay for every repaint.

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Let's face it, if that CS767 released with zero bugs and perfect flight dynamics and systems, nobody would care if it was only a single variant!

Ha ha ha, good one!

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

There was a company - out of business now - who sold a 737 and you had to pay for every repaint.

yeah kinda reminds me AES too  where you had to purchase every airport....

Back to the topic it is confirmed the base pack will only feature PW4062 variant. Duh. That's not even two engine variants... I hope the texturing will compensate though.... Quite lame IMO. Even the 757III base pack comes with two engine options...

Saw a preview video (which is now removed..) seems the VC is a copy/paste from the 757 with the same window frames etc (which are incorrect for the 767..)

It was listed as alpha, but I doubt it'll be fixed/changed. Shouldn't expect anything else.. other than wasted time on APU and Engine internal detailing

• Upvote 2

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

On 4/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Yes, but not for P3Dv4+

Ahh yes I see I see

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

15 minutes ago, John_Tavendale said:

Saw a preview video (which is now removed..) seems the VC is a copy/paste from the 757 with the same window frames etc (which are incorrect for the 767..)

It was listed as alpha, but I doubt it'll be fixed/changed. Shouldn't expect anything else.. other than wasted time on APU and Engine internal detailing

This was the same issue for the old fax version.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Apparently the guy who made the video also showed his desktop which contained pirated software.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

8 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Apparently the guy who made the video also showed his desktop which contained pirated software.

True and I read on a Facebook group that  if you use a developertools for a browser we can see the price of the 767 which is 99.76 before tax.

• Like 1

From the pictures they grabbed it’s the same old VC. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

FSELITE posted the link to the video before it was taken down. 

Dan

If its as it appears I don't see this thing selling a lot.  A copy and paste of an airplane that already had big problems at a VERY over-inflated price.  I probably won't buy it.  I've only flown the CS777, and I didn't like it at all.  Immediately bought a pmdg 777.  Wanted the 757, but was never feeling it given the widespread criticism I read here about them.  I'm willing to forgive excessive pricing for high quality, but have little interest in low quality at any price for aircraft addons.  Will wait for the reviews to roll in. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Same awful panel that is used in the 757. Picture was by a user who grabbed it from the video. 

https://imgur.com/PpEDby9

Once again proving CS is all about the exterior and the eye candy but continues with the old VC. I wonder if it's the original 757 gauge files they said they would not rework. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

It's such a shame Level-D never updated their 767... probably my favorite plane in FS9 days.

• Like 1