Sign in to follow this  
ark

Throttle Quadrant

Fingers crossed there will be detents 🤞🤞🤞

• Upvote 2

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

The TQ looks great! Would you consider adding reverse levers to the throttle levers?

• Upvote 2

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

I like what I see so far. I fly a lot of singles so customization is a huge thing for me. Nice to see that was taken into account.

Chris, it appears to be a desk mounting. The Saitek/Logitech units can be mounted inside a container which can then be mounted on a speaker-style stand.

Will the Fulcrum TQ have this option?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

6 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Chris, it appears to be a desk mounting. The Saitek/Logitech units can be mounted inside a container which can then be mounted on a speaker-style stand.

Will the Fulcrum TQ have this option?

Hi Ray

The desk clamp will allow the same angles achievable with that kind of stand and can be easily converted to prop use so in that sense is more flexible. The desk clamp is also removeable so it can be placed in that sort of holder is the customer wishes.

• Like 2

Thanks Chris. The fact the clamp is removable should mean I can continue to use my existing arrangement. The fact it’s lower than the desk setup makes it easier to use.

You always think of everything! 👏

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

It looks very nice Chris, i really like that it can be customized, especial the tilting option was cool  👍

• Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

On 11/30/2021 at 2:44 PM, Icaro_07 said:

Please make it too like an airline throttle with toga, at buttons and reverser axis. 🙏

And keep the price under £150

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 1/14/2022 at 9:10 PM, Ron Attwood said:

And keep the price under £150

I'm also looking forward to a throttle for that price range.
See all the features you can get...  🙃

e046a906fa68c851022bb49dd272bb17.jpg&f=1

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Hi Chris,

Any approximate forecast for when we can expect further details on the TQ and when it’s realistically going to be available to order. I see yokes are still on back order so I guess the supply chain is still an issue but just trying to get an idea.

8 hours ago, Sling said:

Hi Chris,

Any approximate forecast for when we can expect further details on the TQ and when it’s realistically going to be available to order. I see yokes are still on back order so I guess the supply chain is still an issue but just trying to get an idea.

Yokes are still on back order but the throttle is progressing alongside them. We have working prototypes that are close to final design and I would like them to be available around the middle of the year.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1