Sign in to follow this  
goodperson36

Whic AI traffic product should i buy

Between those two, and it pains me to say this....UT Live. I believe the current UT Live doesn't not allow removal of the default (blank) liveries. 

But I'd still suggest AIG. Better product and it's free. 

• Like 2

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

2 hours ago, goodperson36 said:

Really quick wanting to buy AI Traffic packaged which one is better Flight1 Traffic live or justflight global traffic Thanks

Neither.
Not only is AIG free, it has more airlines and bizjet traffic to choose from, and is updated much more regularly than the payware stuff.

Put your money towards a scenery or an aircraft add-on instead.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

If you really have the urge so needlessly spend money on lesser AI, then UTL is the way to go. If you just want to waste it, get Traffic Global. If you want far better traffic in terms of models, liveries, schedules et al, the go freeware and use AIG's AI Manager.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Alpha India Group, freeware and excellent quality, easy to setup and to update. Don't pay for anything.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 2

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

It dismays me to read so many posts saying you don’t need to pay for AIG. Yes, they don’t charge but the servers holding all that data don’t run on fresh air. They have to be paid for.

I was happy to make a donation equivalent to what I paid for UTL and I would urge any of you using it to do the same. With the best will in the world if AIG can’t pay for those servers the service will end.

• Like 11

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

56 minutes ago, F737NG said:

Put your money towards a scenery or an aircraft add-on instead.

Or better yet donate it to AIG. It a fantastic free addon. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

AIG plus VoxATC!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

5 hours ago, Gridley said:

AIG plus VoxATC!

+1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

7 hours ago, Gridley said:

AIG plus VoxATC!

AIFP plus VoxATC ..... even more flexibility for where / what you "fly"

for now, cheers

john martin

actually the updateversion of UTLiVE, UTLIVE 2 is online as a publicbeta. I got it because when i bought it there was just no other ai-addon for P3D available. I´am happy with it and will stay on. Because the Traffic isn´t bgl-based it impresses me with it´s performance. If i´am at EDDF, or other highdense airports i can have all Gates full of Ai and even have trafficjam at the to-runway, without any noticable performance lack. It does what it´s meant for and makes my Sim busy. I don´t put much attention on the liveries as long they make sense enough in the area where i´am. As most of the real pilots have absolutly no idea at which time, which ac, of which carrier would be arround them😉

• Like 2

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

12 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

It dismays me to read so many posts saying you don’t need to pay for AIG. Yes, they don’t charge but the servers holding all that data don’t run on fresh air. They have to be paid for.

I was happy to make a donation equivalent to what I paid for UTL and I would urge any of you using it to do the same. With the best will in the world if AIG can’t pay for those servers the service will end.

Hi Ray, you're absolutely right. Even if the AIG software is intended to be freeware there are important expenses, as you mention, that have to be covered for the correct functioning of their system. The way to finance those expenses is trough donations from the users.

One of my hopes for MSFS in the near future is to have the compatibility of the AIG Traffic system with the new sim. Even if our main attention these days is caught by MSFS there are lots of simmers who still have FSX or P3D concurrently installed on our computers, and to me one of the main reasons to still have P3D installed is to be able to see the wonderful word of AI traffic created by AIG. These guys at AIG have done a marvelous and truly artistic and professional work and deserve to be supported by all of us.

Probably this would be a good subject for a separate and dedicated topic.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers