Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Carenado PA44 Seminole

Looks like it's been released:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

My marketplace hasn't been update yet

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I have not checked. I don't want to give them another penny until they update the Mooney.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I have not checked. I don't want to give them another penny until they update the Mooney.

I'm holding off on any Marketplace purchases until Asobo comments on what their plan is to avoid future patches breaking Marketplace content.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

Just now, marsman2020 said:

I'm holding off on any Marketplace purchases until Asobo comments on what their plan is to avoid future patches breaking Marketplace content.

It's very important that customers let them know with their wallets that we will not stand for broken add-ons with every new update.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I would have bought the PA44 straight away normally, (and probably every other future release) but like you say, until the stuff I already bought has been fixed (Mooney), I won't be spending another penny,

So I hope you are listening Carenado?  Also, a bit better communication wouldn't  hurt.

• Like 4

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Not in my MSFS store yet either in any event.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

9 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I would have bought the PA44 straight away normally, (and probably every other future release) but like you say, until the stuff I already bought has been fixed (Mooney), I won't be spending another penny,

So I hope you are listening Carenado?  Also, a bit better communication wouldn't  hurt.

On their FB page 5 days ago they said that there will be an update submitted to the MSFS store in a few days. What's a few days in their language?

• Like 1

It seems like it takes a while for things to show up on the MSFS store, given the Seminole also isn't there yet, maybe the fix will show up around the same time as the Seminole or not too long behind it once whatever review process that seems to hold things up is completed.

(Am I defending Carenado publicly?  What crazy times we live in).

Edited by regis9
  • Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

9 minutes ago, DJJose said:

On their FB page 5 days ago they said that there will be an update submitted to the MSFS store in a few days. What's a few days in their language?

I really hope so Jose, as I would hate to stop buying their stuff on principle, but i will if they don't do the right thing.

I love their visual models and that is more my kind of thing rather than having deep and complex systems fully modelled, but the basics have to be right.

Let's hope they can make us happy with the update, as they have a big opportunity here with this new sim (for future sales), and they need to shed some of their previous reputation, which I dont think was too bad personally, but it was a bit off colour on updating little issues on models.

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Want the MilVis 310R which sounded like it was coming very, very soon a while back, but maybe held up by Asobo issues.  About ready to pee my pants waiting for it. 

• Like 3

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

7 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Want the MilVis 310R which sounded like it was coming very, very soon a while back, but maybe held up by Asobo issues.  About ready to pee my pants waiting for it. 

Yes indeed, the one I really crave is the A2A Aerostar which gives you a nice view as well with the mid wing. I would like the 310 though... thats the one thing I find interesting in this sim, I actually really want to be looking at the scenery and a twin inhibits that!

• Upvote 1

I wonder when marketplace will be updated? Perhaps a Mooney update will roll out as well ?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI