Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Now, im installing all flight plans.

In the future, when the remaining aircrafs (a330, 747, atr, etc) are ready, how is the installation process?

Edited by andrevieira

What an exciting day…I think we’ll look back on today as one of the points where MSFS took a major leap forward.  I’m downloading the major airlines now so I can get up flying tonight, then I’ll download the rest overnight and while,I’m at work tomorrow.  A lot of servers must be taking a beating today lol

Thanks so much to everyone involved in this!

Edited by regis9
  • Like 6

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

9 minutes ago, intheshadow said:

ai traffic to off. Ground aircraft to 0.  

What about the Live Real World Air Traffic in the Data screen - assume that should be off as well if using flightplans.

1 minute ago, DylanM said:

What about the Live Real World Air Traffic in the Data screen - assume that should be off as well if using flightplans.

As far as I know it only works as a switch to enable or disable data connection to live traffic. Nothing to do with traffic itself. Of course I assume majority here is using AIG for offline traffic and not as model importer for asobo live traffic.

5 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

In the future, when the remaining aircrafs (a330, 747, atr, etc) are ready, how is the installation process?

If I am not mistaken, you then must click on "verify setup" and then a popup window appears asking you whether or not to install missing paints and models.

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Just in case anyone wonders - you can also use the brilliant MSFS AddOns Linker with this. After the initial install (and maybe adding a couple of airlines to check everything works) simply move the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder out of your Community folder to wherever you have your addons stored.

Then create a link in the Addons Linker as usual and you're good to go.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

This is great thanks to developer but guess Ill wait for YT video on all of this - I just want some basic version of AI and not have download tons of stuff

Rich Sennett

Please, please help.

With AIM OCI I have installed some important flight plans for MSFS. Looks as I know it from P3D.

I start AIG TC for MSFS. All settings ok. Then I start MSFS and load a flight. AIG TC window is now black. What's going wrong? If I close AIG TC and reopen while MSFS is running I get it back to normal. But I cannot connect (button does not react), neither can I click on 'inject'.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

4 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Just in case anyone wonders - you can also use the brilliant MSFS AddOns Linker with this. After the initial install (and maybe adding a couple of airlines to check everything works) simply move the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder out of your Community folder to wherever you have your addons stored.

Then create a link in the Addons Linker as usual and you're good to go.

Wouldn't recommend, since it gets update regularly and needs to be where it is supposed to be

2 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Please, please help.

With AIM OCI I have installed some important flight plans for MSFS. Looks as I know it from P3D.

I start AIG TC for MSFS. All settings ok. Then I start MSFS and load a flight. AIG TC window is now black. What's going wrong? If I close AIG TC and reopen while MSFS is running I get it back to normal. But I cannot connect (button does not react), neither can I click on 'inject'.

All folder paths in the settings correct? Check twice.

This seems way too complicated for me at the moment, I will wait to install this after SU7 when there hopefully are youtube tutorials on how to manage it.

• Like 2

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

Wouldn't recommend, since it gets update regularly and needs to be where it is supposed to be

I guess OCI wont realize the difference if there is a true folder or a hyperlink generated by addonlinker, but I might be wrong...

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

4 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

This is great thanks to developer but guess Ill wait for YT video on all of this - I just want some basic version of AI and not have download tons of stuff

I understand your thought, and because of the same thought I missed out on 3 months of game changing traffic on P3D... don't repeat my mistake. You do not have to download tons of stuff, only two tools and then just whatever airline you want.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, intheshadow said:

Just couple of minor bugs I can live with - aircraft got stuck because of broken taxiways, aircraft waiting to depart spinning (luckily they continue takeoff once cleared) and of course missing aircraft types. But so far well impressed. 

Yeah, those are sim level bugs, nothing Kai can do I think. Will need to wait for Asobo to fix it.

14 minutes ago, DylanM said:

You can keep it on, but live traffic doesn't depart so it will just be holding parking spots.

1 minute ago, Fiorentoni said:

AIM should see the linked folder as the original, so it's fine.

• Like 1