Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Quick question: If two players that have installed the same packages/modules from AIG meet on a multiplayer session on EGLL - will they then see  the exact same traffic in time and place or will it be random which planes are filtered out and how they move?

MSFS settings will be the same for both players as well.

Edited by espent

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

How's everyone getting on logging into their avsim account through AIManager? It won't accept my password. Reset it and it still won't accept it. When I try to get avsim to send a link to my email address, it says there's no account recignised with that email. Clearly there is as i'm logged in right now. I don't know if this is an avsim issue or an AIManager issue..

1 minute ago, GuyFlyer said:

How's everyone getting on logging into their avsim account through AIManager? It won't accept my password. Reset it and it still won't accept it. When I try to get avsim to send a link to my email address, it says there's no account recignised with that email. Clearly there is as i'm logged in right now. I don't know if this is an avsim issue or an AIManager issue..

Bet you made the same mistake i did ! You have to register again to access that area, after doing that it was fine.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 minute ago, GuyFlyer said:

The main Avsim login and the Avsim library login are two completely separate usernames and passwords.

1 minute ago, Car147 said:

Bet you made the same mistake i did ! You have to register again to access that area, after doing that it was fine.

You're a star. cheers!

• Like 1

anyone tried downloading Delta? the download stalls at the first aircraft file and does nothing. any ideas? Ive gotten delta connection to work no issue. 

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

4 minutes ago, wiler said:

anyone tried downloading Delta? the download stalls at the first aircraft file and does nothing. any ideas? Ive gotten delta connection to work no issue. 

Delta downloaded fine for me.

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

32 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Just in case anyone wonders - you can also use the brilliant MSFS AddOns Linker with this. After the initial install (and maybe adding a couple of airlines to check everything works) simply move the aig-aitraffic-oci-beta folder out of your Community folder to wherever you have your addons stored.

Then create a link in the Addons Linker as usual and you're good to go.

Nice tip, I will definitely use Addons Linker for this, it will be useful when updating the game.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

7 minutes ago, Barnes said:

Delta downloaded fine for me.

restarted the program and then reinstalled delta and it continued the rest. If anyone gets stuck in a download, try restarting . 

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080

Just a head-up, if you use addons linker with this, since 1 or 2 version there is an option where you can specify that an addon is persistent (the column is called 'exclude from preset' in the official version if remember correctly) , which means it will stay activated even if you apply a preset and you have not included it in the preset.

Use that for stuff like AIG, so that you don't have to worry too much about it, it will always stay activated unless you manually disable it. I write this because it is a fairly new option and several users are not aware of it. Well not sure if it's very clear and a bit off topic 😁🙊

Obviously when launching AIG Manager or TC the link needs to be active otherwise the AIG tools will think you have nothing installed.

Edited by Bad_T
more spelling mistakes than words :)
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

Please, please help.

With AIM OCI I have installed some important flight plans for MSFS. Looks as I know it from P3D.

I start AIG TC for MSFS. All settings ok. Then I start MSFS and load a flight. AIG TC window is now black. What's going wrong? If I close AIG TC and reopen while MSFS is running I get it back to normal. But I cannot connect (button does not react), neither can I click on 'inject'.

Same issue here..I'm getting confused with the Traffic Controller part of this.  The manual says to start Traffic Controller before running MSFS and once in your flight, got to the TC and click connect but that button is not clickable.  Everything is set up correctly as far as I can tell (also used this extensively in P3D but it has been a year).  Needless to say, I am not seeing any traffic with about 10 airlines installed.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Anyone else having aircraft taxi onto the runway and never take-off?  It's happening for me right at the start at KATL (I just have Delta Airlines installed at the moment); but at KSLC, they take-off with no issues.

21 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

Same issue here..I'm getting confused with the Traffic Controller part of this.  The manual says to start Traffic Controller before running MSFS and once in your flight, got to the TC and click connect but that button is not clickable.  Everything is set up correctly as far as I can tell (also used this extensively in P3D but it has been a year).  Needless to say, I am not seeing any traffic with about 10 airlines installed.

Got it resolved. In my case it was the OCI directory. Must be something like ...\Content\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta. Be sure you have autoinjection activated. Since then I have ai traffic. Start AIG TC then fire up MSFS and choose your flight. Nothing else to do.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

3 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

AI Traffic off, Ground aircraft 0, generic models off. That's all.

How do you set these if you plan on using MSFS Live AI?

James

4 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

How do you set these if you plan on using MSFS Live AI?

Same options, but keep AI traffic to Online.

50 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Anyone else having aircraft taxi onto the runway and never take-off?  It's happening for me right at the start at KATL (I just have Delta Airlines installed at the moment); but at KSLC, they take-off with no issues.

Some airports are built wrong for AI. This is something the airport authors need to fix.

Edited by Tuskin38