Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

So am I correct in understanding that installing the GA_Corporate Flight Plans will work, but simply have no effect right now as they are not currently supported?  Also, the AI Manager will auto-update them on my system when support for them does arrive?

1 hour ago, psolk said:

The random aircraft I have pinpointed to Ground Traffic Density not being at 0 

Apparently MSFS is using the AIG AI as Ground Traffic randomly.  Hence the random liveries.  "MY" issue is when I set that to 0 I have no traffic what-so-ever.  AIG TC shows connected, centers on my plane but won't inject anything.  

EDIT:  Make sure AIGTC is properly pointing to your Community directory.  Mine "looked" like it was in the abbreviated path but it was actually pointing the the AIGTC install folder on my O: drive.  My Community folder is on my J: Drive  

Re-loading now with that change made

Thank you sir I was wondering why my traffic was not showing....Your a gem. 🙂

• Like 1

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

34 minutes ago, FakeWayne said:

So am I correct in understanding that installing the GA_Corporate Flight Plans will work, but simply have no effect right now as they are not currently supported?  Also, the AI Manager will auto-update them on my system when support for them does arrive?

Yes

• Like 1

Who remembers AI SID STAR controller? lol?

Edited by 777

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I got it to work - this is amazing and transformative.  EGLL and KDFW in all their glory!!!!!!  BOOM

• Like 2

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

9 hours ago, knich said:

I keep get script error.  I can get to avsim login but it won't accept my password because it goes back to script error. 

I can login in my browser just fine.  It is this browser AIG uses that is kicking me out of avsim each time enter user name and password..ugh.  Anyone know what browser AIG uses?

Same problem here.Is there a solution

Can someone help with this?

so I’m trying to install the flight plans when I try I get ‘AIM is not able to download the file automatically your default browser will now open so you can download manually’

Security settings my end maybe?

Edited by Carts85

1 minute ago, jothanon said:

Same problem here.Is there a solution

I clicked yes to all the scripts then it loads

spacer.png

Just now, Carts85 said:

so I’m trying to install the flight plans when I try I get ‘AIM is not able to download the file automatically your default browser will now so you can download manually’

Click yes and the file will automatically download...then point the program to where you downloaded the file....Simple...then the program carrys on installing.....

• Like 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

so I’m trying to install the flight plans when I try I get ‘AIM is not able to download the file automatically your default browser will now open so you can download manually’

The software is using multiple sources for the download. Off top of my head, you'll need to have credentials to the following websites, AIG's message board, AVSIM download section, FlightSim.com download section and there's one other I can't recall now. So make sure you have these setup before going all out with the package installation.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

7 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

The software is using multiple sources for the download. Off top of my head, you'll need to have credentials to the following websites, AIG's message board, AVSIM download section, FlightSim.com download section and there's one other I can't recall now. So make sure you have these setup before going all out with the package installation.

I’m logged into all 3 just tried British airways for example same thing again not able to download automatically 

11 minutes ago, 777 said:

Click yes and the file will automatically download...then point the program to where you downloaded the file....Simple...then the program carrys on installing.....

Point the program? Where an how do you do that?

Just now, Carts85 said:

I’m logged into all 3 just tried British airways for example same thing again not able to download automatically 

I highly recommend scanning through AIG's forum and if you find no answers, I'd post there. I'm pretty sure these guys are pretty swamped right now and you'll probably will not get adequate support here. 

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

For the download errors..

If you do not already have so create an account at;

AIG forum

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums

AVSIM Library.

https://library.avsim.net/

Flight Sim

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?1-Home-PC-Flight-Simulation-Downloads-And-More

Then in the COOKIES section on AITM ( AI Traffic Manager) Login with all 3 passwords. It will take you to the login site just login succesfully and close the windows on the Cookies tab it will show as logged in as I am below.

Then any paints will automatically download just click on OK and point to where you downloaded the files needed. Its all automated TBH.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png

Flightsim Login is no longer needed, AIG is only needed when you checked the Update Box for forum flightplans 😉

• Like 3

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png