Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Is it normal for the AI Manager to hang out for a really long time every startup? I mean like 5 minutes, seems like something is wrong.

Just now, Tva said:

Is it normal for the AI Manager to hang out for a really long time every startup? I mean like 5 minutes, seems like something is wrong.

Yes, it's collecting a lot of data.

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I mean look at the AI..Magnificent just at Heathrow  default and no frame rate reduction.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 6

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

@Kaiii3 Out of curiosity, as far as I know simobjects injected in sim can also be destroyed in msfs by simconnect. I was just thinking why we missing option to remove planes on go around phase? I was doing more tests and looks like every plane which going around are put on hold over airport. Only one exception I seen where it actually attempted second landing but for unknown reason was going around also on second try and was put in loop...

If we can't determine when plane is actually on go around phase then as far as I checked they all were at 3000ft and 250kt. So simple algo saying if plane is +-3000ft and 250kt and/or for specific time period - it gets removed. 

9 minutes ago, intheshadow said:

@Kaiii3 Out of curiosity, as far as I know simobjects injected in sim can also be destroyed in msfs by simconnect. I was just thinking why we missing option to remove planes on go around phase? I was doing more tests and looks like every plane which going around are put on hold over airport. Only one exception I seen where it actually attempted second landing but for unknown reason was going around also on second try and was put in loop...

If we can't determine when plane is actually on go around phase then as far as I checked they all were at 3000ft and 250kt. So simple algo saying if plane is +-3000ft and 250kt and/or for specific time period - it gets removed. 

removing traffic is on the todo list, important for now was to get it injected and working in the Sim.

I actual still hope for a solution by ASOBO to improve ATC

• Like 5

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

2 hours ago, MadDog said:

For those having issues seeing any AI traffic in the sim, I've had very little success when starting the AIG Traffic Controller before running the sim - the AIG app almost always locks up (just displays a blank window) by the time I get a flight loaded.  I suggest loading up your flight first and then starting AIGTC afterwards... that seems to work a lot better on my system.  If "Autoinjection on Startup" is checked in the Settings tab; there's no need to do anything else, traffic will start to appear as soon as the app is executed.

Thanks for the tip. It worked for me!

I deleted my install and decided to start fresh. It still wouldn't work. But if I open the sim and then start AI controller. I have planes that move! I'm happy that it works this way because it means in the event I forget to open the open AIController before I start the sim, I don't have to close and re open the sim 🙂

Wow, simply... WOW!

Thank you @Kaiii3 I will be making a donation for sure. Thank you 🙂

EDIT Cant seem to find a 'donate' option on the site? 🤔

Edited by Rusty10

Russ Bailey

EGJB

9 minutes ago, Rusty10 said:

Wow, simply... WOW!

Thank you @Kaiii3 I will be making a donation for sure. Thank you 🙂

EDIT Cant seem to find a 'donate' option on the site? 🤔

You can Paypal one million dollars to AlphaIndiaGroupAIG At Gmail.com

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

when installing an airline you can go to configure "to select different variations". In the configuration page how do you select or deselect repaints? I don't seem to have any options to deselect any paints.

Edited by desbean

3 hours ago, Carts85 said:

Kai that’s just not happening here.. I get directed to the same download ‘AITRP v1.8 474mb no matter which airline I select to install. As for the message box that’s none existent I’m just stuck in a loop where it pushes me to this download every time, I have to close AIG manager to stop it.

I got prompted for that same file name about 3 or 4 times - I’m pretty sure it’s the same Zip. Just download it and install, it should automatically go in your downloads folder where AIG will look anyway.

if you don’t want to download .zips then click on the box next to the manual prompt thingy (sorry not got AI manager loaded so can’t remember the name). 

• Like 1

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

40 minutes ago, hanhamreds said:

I got prompted for that same file name about 3 or 4 times - I’m pretty sure it’s the same Zip. Just download it and install, it should automatically go in your downloads folder where AIG will look anyway.

if you don’t want to download .zips then click on the box next to the manual prompt thingy (sorry not got AI manager loaded so can’t remember the name). 

Yeah got around it in the end and your right that was what I noticed… 

A separate thing that I noticed when you get prompted to install a particular aircraft model, effects, textures, KLM is an example after putting the folders in the comm folder, the download for the rest of KLM stalled an I couldn’t complete it an had to close so didn’t install.

6 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Yeah got around it in the end and your right that was what I noticed… 

A separate thing that I noticed when you get prompted to install a particular aircraft model, effects, textures, KLM is an example after putting the folders in the comm folder, the download for the rest of KLM stalled an I couldn’t complete it an had to close so didn’t install.

Install what packages you want then go to settings in AITM and click VERIFY..anything missing will get re-installed ,textures or models.

• Like 2

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Finally have it up and running and looks go so far.  I see some aircaft piling up on the runway at KATL not departing but know that can be an issue.  Maybe I missed it but is there a way to limit the number of AI aircraft?  I saw a slider in the Traffic Manager but wasn't sure if it worked or not.  My frames are getting killed at KORD (obviously!).  I know there was another setting in the AI Manager that gave a range of 0 to 99.  I kept it like that but wasn't sure what exactly that did...if anything if using the Traffic Manager. Thanks!!

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Not sure what's going wrong here. I'm seeing plenty of AIG a/c on several airports, but I've not yet seen any take off or landing. Instead I'm seeing a/c taxiing but when reaching the runway they start doing some slow 360° circles before they disappear. Sometimes they start circling directly after pushback too. Very strange. I have seen this behavior at KSEA and KPDX. Does anybody else observing this.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).