Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

I fly mostly GA at this point but would love to see real airliners.

It looks like if I do this correctly, it would erase all GA traffic from the skies, correct?

1 minute ago, Kaiii3 said:

Flightsim Login is no longer needed, AIG is only needed when you checked the Update Box for forum flightplans 😉

ROGER that lol

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

4 minutes ago, mikensherri328 said:

I fly mostly GA at this point but would love to see real airliners.

It looks like if I do this correctly, it would erase all GA traffic from the skies, correct?

For the time being, yes. Except multiplayer of course

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Flightsim Login is no longer needed, AIG is only needed when you checked the Update Box for forum flightplans 😉

I’m logged in the other 2 Kai but when I’m trying to install it’s still wanting me to open browser which sends me to a file to download which I have but that’s not clear on what to do with that.. what am I missing here?

8 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

I’m logged in the other 2 Kai but when I’m trying to install it’s still wanting me to open browser which sends me to a file to download which I have but that’s not clear on what to do with that.. what am I missing here?

if you have downloaded the file, you should still have an open MessageBox of AIM telling you to select the downlaoded file 😉

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

48 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Can someone help with this?

so I’m trying to install the flight plans when I try I get ‘AIM is not able to download the file automatically your default browser will now open so you can download manually’

Security settings my end maybe?

The website that most often requires me to manually download is a Russian flightsim site, can’t remember the name offhand.  Other than that, everything seemed to download automatically.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

To @Kaiii3 And everyone else involved in this software, many thanks. Another fantastic addon which really brings MSFS to life... Like others including FBW,  Yourselves, BadT with the addon linker,and loads more,  all you guys have all contributed a lot into the direction the sim is going... And i must say with a community like this, it's in great hands.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

@Kaiii3 Out our curiosity, could you share how many time the Manager was downloaded since yesterday? 🙂

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

7 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

@Kaiii3 Out our curiosity, could you share how many time the Manager was downloaded since yesterday? 🙂

sure, let me check the database^^

Agree with all the positive comments. @Kaiii3and the entire AIG Team need to be commended - If ASOBO don't recognise you in their next Freeware thingy of the month there is something wrong. They should got you guys onboard a long time ago.

• Like 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

['2021-11-03',50110],['2021-11-04',50180],['2021-11-05',50249],['2021-11-06',50336],['2021-11-07',50463],['2021-11-08',50567],['2021-11-09',51397],['2021-11-10',52534]

data for the last week. These are not downloads but actual AIM installations. An installation is a "new" one if the EXE is not in the same location as the last AIM EXE, so if you move your AIM directory a "new" installation will be added, but you get an idea.

Based on the download numbers of repaints and flightplans we had in P3D around 15000 regular users

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

I encountered a file that sent me to Flightsim.com but gave me a weird cookie expired problem and didn't let me download. So I had to hop over to a second tab, log in and then refresh the download to continue. Obviously didn't take note of which file / airline, as I was just going through the motions but just note that it can happen.

Edited by Sethos

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Just now, Sethos said:

I encountered a file that sent me to Flightsim.com but gave me a weird cookie expired problem and didn't let me download. So I had to hop over to a second tab, log in and then refresh the download to continue.

yeah, thats the reason we no longer can download there....

4 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

['2021-11-03',50110],['2021-11-04',50180],['2021-11-05',50249],['2021-11-06',50336],['2021-11-07',50463],['2021-11-08',50567],['2021-11-09',51397],['2021-11-10',52534]

data for the last week. These are not downloads but actual AIM installations. An installation is a "new" one if the EXE is not in the same location as the last AIM EXE, so if you move your AIM directory a "new" installation will be added, but you get an idea.

Based on the download numbers of repaints and flightplans we had in P3D around 15000 regular users

Whoa, those are some numbers! Thank you for sharing. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

For those having issues seeing any AI traffic in the sim, I've had very little success when starting the AIG Traffic Controller before running the sim - the AIG app almost always locks up (just displays a blank window) by the time I get a flight loaded.  I suggest loading up your flight first and then starting AIGTC afterwards... that seems to work a lot better on my system.  If "Autoinjection on Startup" is checked in the Settings tab; there's no need to do anything else, traffic will start to appear as soon as the app is executed.