Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

On 11/12/2022 at 11:08 PM, Amon1973 said:

Hopefully Asobo releases a hotfix in the near future to fix the AI traffic problems they introduced in SU11.

Indeed. I could live with the bugs that make AI Injectors fail because of the landing height being wrong for a while, but the one that totally screwed the model matching on the Live-Traffic is unacceptable and needs to be fixed by them asap.

5 hours ago, Bushido5 said:

When I launch AIM (after the update) it just stuck at "load airport". I has always been very long to boot but this time it is an hour and an half and it is still hanging at "load airport", so it is a show stopper on my side to wait 2 hours to be able to update a soft.

I notice that in my AIM folder I have all the zipped version of the previous AIM software (so up to AIM 1.1.0.85) Could it be the reason why it is so painfuly long to boot ? Can I delete previous zipped version of AIM ?

having the same problems too and even tried with a fresh version of the AIM software but the same thing happens :(

Start as Admin

• Like 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the last AIG update starting MSFS with online traffic (ai controller is off) i see a lot of Asobo generic aircraft though i disable generic aircraft. Any solution?

With Microsftt online traffic is better FSLTL (using medels and liveries only) than AIG (models and liveries) ?

Thankyou

Edited by LIML2020

37 minutes ago, LIML2020 said:

Any solution?

No. It's a newly introduced bug.

Hey guys,

the AIG-Model team is currently reworking all the conversions done by AIG for MSFS and we will start shortly with the release of the first set of updates. The updates focus on performance improvements as well as some new features. AIM will inform you on startup when an update has been pushed to the server, just ran Verify-Setup in that case to get the newest versions. As with older versions of OCI the update will come as inplace update and no big redownload is required.

With ASOBO currently investigating the internal AI system, we have stoped any further major development on AIGTC that focusses on workarounds/tweeks of the current AI system of the Sim. The next update is mostly improving the Airport Management we have added in 0.6.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

On 12/18/2022 at 1:09 PM, Kaiii3 said:

With ASOBO currently investigating the internal AI system, we have stoped any further major development on AIGTC that focusses on workarounds/tweeks of the current AI system of the Sim. The next update is mostly improving the Airport Management we have added in 0.6.

Kai, are you getting any positive news that Microsobo have finally got their stuff together and fixed things in SU12? 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Since some time my AIG traffic spawns at around 275.000 feet if I look at it with LNM.

Anyone knows what's going on??

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

5 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Kai, are you getting any positive news that Microsobo have finally got their stuff together and fixed things in SU12? 

i only know that they are working on some fixes, but notjing in particular - based on other feedback I think they focus on airborn AI issues for now.

• Like 2

Time for some good (maybe great) news :slight_smile:

Sounds
Today we have released a new Update for AI Manager that will make the FTSim+ Soundpack avialable via OCI. While the pack still lacks all required sound-set we have already updated our database to use the currently sound-sets. We will update the database as soon as new sound-sets are released by FTSim+, till then you will get a mix of MSFS native sounds and lagacy sounds.

Models
Over the last weeks our team have tested the whole set of reworked AI models for MSFS. For almost all of the models this is the first update after their initial conversion to MSFS. All models have been updated based on the knowlage our team gained over the last months and are even more optimized for AI usage. Besides the update of all models the team has worked on a whole new Visual Effect Library for the new model-versions.

Effect-VisLib
Combined with the new model updares our team as created a new Library for visual effects and this is actual the reason the new models have not been released to the public yet. During testing we have saw a major FPS drop when using the new effects and it took us quite some time to track it down and reworking the effects to have the perfect balance in visuals and performance. Included effects are: APU Exhaust Heat, Jet Heat, Reverser Spray, Cold Start Engine Smoke and Contrails.
The current test-version seems to be provide the best ballace and when the finals tests are done we are ready to ship the VisLib as well as the models to you guys.

SimUpdate 12 (Beta)
Parts of our Team has joined the Beta for the upcomming SU12 and we are fully in the process of testing AIGTC with it. So far we have been able to confirm some fixes within the default AI system that will have an positive imapct on our AI traffic. Sadly we have identified new issues, those have been reported to Asobo and we hope they are able to fix them before the final release. Overall we are ready to update AIGTC for the public use when SU12 is released.

Kai

• Like 17

These new updates to the AIG models, AIM and AIGTC updates sound fantastic, especially the new visual effects! I'm super excited to see the new models and effects. Much thanks to AIG!