Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

Are 787 nav lights still incorrect i.e reversed for everyone (or just me)?

Also want to echo that the new updates is great and AI Manager is running nicely

Edited by james_d

AIGTC has been updated to 0.7.2.0.

This update only contains the already annouced Stability-Fixes, the other big changes will be released with SU13, since there are some changes that would not work with the current SU12.

• Like 10

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Great news Kaiii3, many thanks. Now I have a couple of questions for you if I may:

• Did you change something to your AIG forum, although I am correctly registered and logged in, I cannot find a way to post a question anywhere? So here I go:
  • I have updated the AIM tonight the models and the flight plans, now I have an extra red box inviting me to re-install 520 flight plans...! The problem is that I cannot find anywhere that box that would avoid having to download any extra models from Internet because it never works although I am logged in correctly, where is that box that I should tick in order to avoid that please (it was there in your previous AIM)? This is not a luxury as it avoids having to sit for hours in front of your screen to make sure that no download will stop the install process without you noticing and thus wasting more time!

Thank you for your help.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

25 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Great news Kaiii3, many thanks. Now I have a couple of questions for you if I may:

• Did you change something to your AIG forum, although I am correctly registered and logged in, I cannot find a way to post a question anywhere? So here I go:
  • I have updated the AIM tonight the models and the flight plans, now I have an extra red box inviting me to re-install 520 flight plans...! The problem is that I cannot find anywhere that box that would avoid having to download any extra models from Internet because it never works although I am logged in correctly, where is that box that I should tick in order to avoid that please (it was there in your previous AIM)? This is not a luxury as it avoids having to sit for hours in front of your screen to make sure that no download will stop the install process without you noticing and thus wasting more time!

Thank you for your help.

Support forum: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?board=313.0

regarding your question:

Go to the AIM settings under OCI there is a checkbox to Skip manual downloads, if that is enabled you can click the button to install the repaints again without the issue of having to sit infront of the PC

31 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Go to the AIM settings under OCI there is a checkbox to Skip manual download

Sorry but I do not find this box precisely, on the OCI tab I have STATUS (all three boxes are green), then CONFIGURATION (only Freeware), then  OCI package location, and in red "remove OCI", no box to be ticked there, same in Quick Install. Or is it the "OCI only" box in the Flight plans tab?   No it is not, after ticking that box and starting to install the 520 flight plans, I alémost immediately get a requesu to open my browser, so where is that box gone?

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

2 minutes ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Sorry but I do not find this box precisely, on the OCI tab I have STATUS (all three boxes are green), then CONFIGURATION (only Freeware), then  OCI package location, and in red "remove OCI", no box to be ticked there, same in Quick Install. Or is it the "OCI only" box in the Flight plans tab?

on the left side of AIM in the menu, there is a tab "Settings" go there and open the OCI settings page. In there you should find the checkbox.

• Like 1

Is there a way to tell whether the models have been updated?

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

9 hours ago, somiller said:

Is there a way to tell whether the models have been updated?

If they reflect the sunlight, they are PBR and therefore updated. But I can already tell you that the only remaining model to be updated is the 747-400, at least from what I've seen. Anything else (in primis 737 and A320) is now PBR. AIG models now look as good as FSLTL models; combined with the 100x more liveries on AIG and the now apparently completely stable AIGTC, AIG is the clear winner (unless you absolutely need live traffic [which technically isn't even live...]).

Great great job, guys.

• Like 2

I went from AIG to FSLTL due to the performance and stability of FSLTL.

With the new update of AIG im back and im loving it. Performance is much, much better now.

Still lacking in regards of night ligtning, but AIG is still far ahead in my book.

The AIG-models, in my opinion, always looked better than the FSLTL ones.

• Like 2

On 8/17/2023 at 9:36 AM, james_d said:

Are 787 nav lights still incorrect i.e reversed for everyone (or just me)?

Jay just send me an updated 787 pack with some light fixes, might be fixed with that - I hope to get it uploaded later today for everyone to enjoy 🙂

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

Jay just send me an updated 787 pack with some light fixes, might be fixed with that - I hope to get it uploaded later today for everyone to enjoy 🙂

Amazing, thanks for the update

5 hours ago, james_d said:

Amazing, thanks for the update

should be online now

• Like 2

Hi Kai, does this pack dull down the overbright lights?

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

13 hours ago, EnSnellHest said:

With the new update of AIG im back and im loving it. Performance is much, much better now.

You say the AIG performance is better than it was which is good, but how is the performance compared to the FSLTL?

9 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Hi Kai, does this pack dull down the overbright lights?

not yet, lights are focus for the next update

7 hours ago, abennett said:

You say the AIG performance is better than it was which is good, but how is the performance compared to the FSLTL?

User report better performance compared to FSLTL, even with more AI active.

• Like 3