Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

If you have real world weather enabled, will the sailing ships and boats tack into wind, and reef sails as required to suit the prevailing weather conditions ?

( Yes, Henrik...I am joking 😉 )

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

19 hours ago, jlund said:

That's good enough for me, but it surely gives another dimension to the sim with both real time airplanes, and now boats.

Where trains?! 😄

Very much looking forward to live AI shipping.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Henrik is working on this addon but it takes some times ... a bit of partience is required 😇

I am adding an another boat/aircraft (it like you whises 😎) at the Henrik'collection for the next release !

MSFS-Hydroptere-DCNS.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Best regards, Didier "Lagaffe"

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

The model 3D and the textures are finished:

MSFS-Hydroptere-Final.png

So I could begin MSFS's tests in situation to see how effects are traduct.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Boitier HAF 932 / ASUS Z390 STRIX-F Gaming / i9 9900K / Cruxial Ballistic 32 Go à 3200 Ghz / Gigabyte RTX 3060 Ti / 34" Samsung FreeSync 21:9
SSD: Samsung 1To + 2 Cruxial 256 Go / Stockage : WD 4To et WD 2 To / Hotas Warthog and Throttle Cougar

I just corrected some details that I have forgetten so it ready for tests in MSFS:

MSFS-Hydroptere-Tests.png

PS: Why this boat ? I worked 12 years in this company before retiring in 2020 and they had sponsored this sportive team between 2012 and 2014 😎

Edited by lagaffe
  • Like 8

Today we had in the Beta world premiere of live coverage of a regatta inside the Simulator. The Ocean Race had In-port regatta in my home town Aarhus, and as I have added all the IMOCA and VOR65 sailboats participating to the Real Time Beta it was possible to follow the race in real time in the simulator.

I am sorry that we still can't launch - we have a working prototype, but we need data partner Fleetmon was as previously mentioned acquired by another company recently, so they have other things to look to that a freeware simulator project. Anyway we still hope to get there some time.

Meanwhile two small raw video clips without any editing and some screenies from today:

h7NfQb-Screenshot-2023-06-04-141153.jpg

D8NfQb-Screenshot-2023-06-04-123402.jpg

D8NfQb-Screenshot-2023-06-04-142813.jpg

D8NfQb-Screenshot-2023-06-04-143022.jpg

• Like 19

That is fantastic. Maybe I can watch the Marblehead to Halifax race inside the sim someday. MSFS is a gateway to new things (with the help of some creative people).

• Like 2

Imagine a Ship Simulator in the quality of MSFS. Just dreamin!

• Like 2

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Another small video from the testing... One has to have patience to follow the slow motion... But I have stood on the quay in that harbor many times watching ships enter. It is the port of Santos, Brazil.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Danno said:

That is fantastic. Maybe I can watch the Marblehead to Halifax race inside the sim someday. MSFS is a gateway to new things (with the help of some creative people).

I had a look and we still have some time to go before the race, but in principle it will be in the simulator...

Home - Marblehead to Halifax Ocean Race

• Like 2

16 hours ago, B777ER said:

@KL791 do you think we are still some months away?

hard to tell, we basically are waiting on the final parts by our DataProvide. But as you might have seen FleetMon has been aquired by another company earlier this year and the priorites are currently shifted torwards far bigger projects and the integration into the new structure.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Is there no way you could release now (as a beta perhaps) and just add the Fleetmon part later on? It appears you're able to have everything/most stuff in Sim as it is now, seems a waste of time waiting for something that might not happen.

I mean is there a chance the new Fleetmon owners never actually get around to helping you? What would happen then?

Seems like all the ingredients are there, the chef has cooked the meal but the waiter is late for work and no one knows if he's gonna show up or not.

Edited by MarcG
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)