Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic for MSFS

i have 997 addons active in community folder, is this too much and noticeable ?  i didn't see ship traffic ... on v3 choosing 1-2 areas all went normal , even with 80% ship traffic setting

12 hours ago, pilotter said:

I see the VOS ( vroon offshore) are still in, vessels of VOS have been sold and company does not exists anymore. Vos Stone for example went to CBED. But after 23 years for this company and many years on the Vos Stone, I still enjoy seeing here in the sim 🙂

That gives an option of new repaints... 😄 but I will let the old ones continue, there is no beaching of ships for scrap in GAIST.

7 hours ago, iliasr said:

i have 997 addons active in community folder, is this too much and noticeable ?  i didn't see ship traffic ... on v3 choosing 1-2 areas all went normal , even with 80% ship traffic setting

Your 997 addons are not loaded at the same time as they are in different places in the world and will only load when you fly in that area and you don't report a crash either, so I think the issue is an installation issue or you simply looked in a place or at a time without traffic.

What you should have in your community folder apart from your 995 other add-ons is these two files.

ox9bSb-Screenshot-2024-04-30-000415.png

If installation is correct take a look at the English channel where you will always find traffic.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KL791 said:

Your 997 addons are not loaded at the same time as they are in different places in the world and will only load when you fly in that area and you don't report a crash either, so I think the issue is an installation issue or you simply looked in a place or at a time without traffic.

What you should have in your community folder apart from your 995 other add-ons is these two files.

ox9bSb-Screenshot-2024-04-30-000415.png

If installation is correct take a look at the English channel where you will always find traffic.

Thanks for reply , installation is correct plus the Great Lakes file (inactive) , i see some traffic but not so many as before , for example in PAKT area , anyway thanks for explanation and recommendations.