Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

World Update II: United States (Update #7) is now live!

4 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I think you're misremembering.

OR, Misunderstood what they meant to say. LOL😄

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

5 hours ago, desbean said:

the update added some some new keyboard profiles and changed mine to one of the new ones. Switched back to my original keyboard profile and all is good.

I just went to default keyboard and it resolved the issue

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DJJose said:

It's not funny! This sim wants to drive me crazy at every update. 😀

To be honest, it looks like Asobo is trolling us sometimes. Huge loading screens with USA this and USA that, a changelog loaded with new USA landmarks and improvements, and all this, without even having downloaded the stupid marketplace free DLC. 😄

13 minutes ago, SceneryFX said:

Might be experimental Blackshark AI, not sure that's hand modeled.

The AI doesn't do natural formations. It's only for buildings.

4 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

but I feel its 109,276% better than before!

Steve, 

How many millions and trillions of times have I asked you not to exagerate. I only found 109,275%. You must have a better computer than I do 😁 

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

After the latest update I can't get the A320neo AP (no mod) to follow a flight plan. I've followed a suggestion in the MSFS forum to crank up the joystick dead zones to 15% to no avail.

Anyone having the same issue? 

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

The AI doesn't do natural formations. It's only for buildings.

I don't know what they are doing experimentally, and I don't think anyone else would know.

If those are hand-modeled, that was a really really bad rush job. It looks partially procedurally generated to me.

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

2 hours ago, SceneryFX said:

You could try the Rex addon, I've never tried it. ImagineSim's KATL probably a lot better, but didn't get that one. There are so many smaller more interesting airports that are under $15 that I still have barely even had a chance to fly.

The US update was not installed. Looks much better now. 😀

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Steve, 

How many millions and trillions of times have I asked you not to exagerate. I only found 109,275%. You must have a better computer than I do 😁 

Regards

Tony

It was just my initial excitement as you can imagine. 🙂  I agree I was 1% overzealous in my estimate of how much better it is. 🤣    My computer is better than everyone's...it runs on rainbows and pink butterflies...I opted for the white unicorn add-on, but all the bots purchased them on day one of their release...and now you only see them on ebay and craigslist by scalpers for 3 times what they are worth. 😞 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

The biggest annoyance is the fact that the 3PD's release an airport at Simmarket or their own site, and then you have to wonder, SHOULD I wait for it to be released on the Marketplace Store (or will it even make it to the store), so I don't get this humungo directory with all these extra airports. They need to find a way to resolve the issue, owning the same airport that is in the marketplace externally is annoying. I know it is sales related why they do it, but they need to figure SOMETHING out, I don't know what, but something.

Edited by SceneryFX
  • Like 2

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

7 hours ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Check out the original post again, I added the patch notes and pictures showcasing the updated elevation data and satellite imagery.

Imagery I get, but what was the update on the elevation data? What we know is they state what it is in this update, what dont know is what was it before?  For example did they go from like 18 to 19 or did they go from 10 to 19 (for the areas indicated at 19 on your update map)

I dont know what to compare this with.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K