Sign in to follow this  
leprechaunlive

Carenado Waco

Although the Waco looks quite nice, I find it a bit sad that their focus is now apparently on re-releasing all their old stuff. 

I would be much more excited for a Carenado Cirrus SF50 Vision, Piper M600 or a Diamond DA50, to just name a few examples. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

30 minutes ago, Tim-HH said:

I find it a bit sad that their focus is now apparently on re-releasing all their old stuff. 

I am actually excited they’re working through their back catalog.

I’d love to see a Cessna 210, for instance.

Actually, on the other hand, I’m disappointed that A2A is starting with the Aerostar 600 (vanity project) instead of updating the 182 which I miss the most.

Carenado’s is not bad, but miss the consistent state feature.

Edited by Cmcollazo71
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, leprechaunlive said:

https://m.facebook.com/Carenado/posts/3538239806252808

Modeling and texturing looks AMAZING

Dang, and I was looking forward to another great GA bird like the C421 Golden Eagle.  Oh, well... 🙄

• Like 4

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

15 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Dang, and I was looking forward to another great GA bird like the C421 Golden Eagle.  Oh, well... 🙄

Surely they'll come in time. But they released 3 of them in a row, so i guess they also want to cater for the vintage guys 🙂 i think its a pretty smart move actually. 

16 minutes ago, Dillon said:

I was looking forward to another great GA bird like the C421 Golden Eagle.  Oh, well... 🙄

On the bright side they are coming pretty quick so maybe not that long before that Golden Eagle!

31 minutes ago, Cmcollazo71 said:

On the bright side they are coming pretty quick so maybe not that long before that Golden Eagle!

The wish list over the Waco for me would hands down be:

Malibu PA46/PA46T, Cheyenne II/III, Seneca II, Premier 390, and last but not least the Hawker H24B

I know I'm being selfish but the Longitude and Kingair need some competition. Maybe the Waco will be fun but we really need that whole Carenado cataloged in MSFS.  😎

Edited by Dillon
  • Like 4

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, Tim-HH said:

Although the Waco looks quite nice, I find it a bit sad that their focus is now apparently on re-releasing all their old stuff. 

I would be much more excited for a Carenado Cirrus SF50 Vision, Piper M600 or a Diamond DA50, to just name a few examples. 

It's a Tim sighting!

I'd also like something fresh and new from them.  But, like pretty much every dev, they're going back and bringing everything into the new sim.  I get that - it's probably easier and cuts down work costs.  We definitely could use a Cirrus Jet G2 though...  slap the "g3000" in there - with a custom Perspective look to it.  I don't think it would be that hard.

Edited by ryanbatcund
  • Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looking forward to the Waco! 

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

It's too bad the '1000 point flight model' doesn't support real biplanes, so they will have to 'fake' this with a single wing in the aerodnyamic model.

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

For what it's worth- the Alabeo Waco was the only Carenado product out of the box, I actually appreciated in P3D.  I hope that they keep and improve on what they had.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

On 12/18/2020 at 12:52 PM, Waldo Pepper said:

I'm ready to click buy.

I had begun Kermit's journey in the XP11 WACO to get to the ORBX's TE Florida, but gave up in XP's arid wasteland (my time allows me 1.5 hr legs at best) once MSFS2020 launched, and I've been hoping for this release to complete Kermit's epic--one of the highlights of his fantastic channel. Oh boy. oh boy!   Now if they could just release that lovely little Tri-Pacer, I'd be all set.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2020 at 2:12 AM, leprechaunlive said:

Surely they'll come in time. But they released 3 of them in a row, so i guess they also want to cater for the vintage guys 🙂 i think its a pretty smart move actually. 

You can buy them new.  They are more "retro" than genuine vintage.   Kind of like buying a 2020 model Harley Davidson or Triumph versus picking up an original 1949 Vincent Black Shadow or Ariel Square Four at auction I suppose.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick