Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Sim Update 2 (1.12.13.0) is now live!!!

Just now, Bilal2104 said:

loaded up in VR!!!

Feels good but for some reason im sitting so close to the front panels

you can easily change that, cursor keys or re-adjust your head position and then press SPACE bar to adjust default cockpit position

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

Download was motoring along at 150Mbits/s but has now bottomed out to 12  

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

yeah if i do, ill be on the other side of the room. ive tried repositioning the camera with space bar

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

Cautiously excited! Hope nothing will break, but based on description exactly what we need! Keep up good work Asobo (hopefully) LOL

• Like 5

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Just now, Bilal2104 said:

yeah if i do, ill be on the other side of the room. ive tried repositioning the camera with space bar

if its a WMR headset: I think you need to have enough lights in your room, the cameras in the headset won't work otherwise. I used to play at night in a dark room, better to leave the lights on. also: you might have to re-adjust settings in the mixed-reality Portal tool

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

alright, downloaded. now comes the part with the restart and hopefully the update continues as smooth as it went through so far

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Content Manager now shows if there are updates available no need to slowly scroll and see if you’re up to date!

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, DAD said:

quite extensive change log. hopefully it will not break (too m)any mods, here especially the neo for me. Just loading MSFS, first is a black screen which remained black quite long with only the circle which appeared frozen, but then finally the slideshow started towards the main menu 

EDIT now another 13.67 GiB for me at the experience screen

Same here....black screen frozen circle, been like that a while.  How long did you have to wait?

Thomas Derbyshire

Just now, Cmcollazo71 said:

Content Manager now shows if there are updates available no need to slowly scroll and see if you’re up to date!

You didn't need to before - you just needed to check the box at the top.

CJ

• Like 1

now I've fallen to 12 from 30 ugh.

7GB to go.

Edited by Tuskin38

1 minute ago, sidfadc said:

Same here....black screen frozen circle, been like that a while.  How long did you have to wait?

at least a minute, felt like 10 though, was about to use the task manager already but it seems to check all your files internally to determine which ones need to be replaced then

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 minute ago, doublem said:

240 Mbit/s. I am happy...

Show off !!!  😝

...lol

• Like 2

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

1 minute ago, CJ1045 said:

You didn't need to before - you just needed to check the box at the top.

CJ

I can see it now, much easier. Also, no updates available for me there. good to go

• Like 1

Phil Leaven