Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Sim Update 2 (1.12.13.0) is now live!!!

Gee I just checked CNN online and NO MENTION of the VR update being out

Stange 🥶😵

Edited by peppy197
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CJ1045 said:

You didn't need to before - you just needed to check the box at the top.

CJ

You learn something new every day, thanks!

Anyone know where in the world where snow is falling except the oblivious places like the poles or Greenland?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

Just now, eaim said:

Anyone know where in the world where snow is falling except the oblivious places like the poles or Greenland?

badbadweather.com

• Like 4

That's one heck of a changelog. Any fixes to the coastlines in the patch?

Why did I pick today to head in to work...argh!

• Like 2

word not allowed that's one hell of an update! Good job Asobo! Let's pray that everything will be fine after the update and that it doesn't introduce any new groundbreaking bugs or problems that will require a hotfix.

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

if you were an alpha tester there's another 1GB of liveries to be downloaded in the content manager

4 minutes ago, DylanM said:

That's one heck of a changelog. Any fixes to the coastlines in the patch?

Why did I pick today to head in to work...argh!

Maybe you and I are the same... laptop out working from home... maybe the sim is on in the background? 🙂

I feel sorry for the FBW group they will no doubt have lots of work to do especially on the a320

• Like 2

System Intel core I9-10900.Asus prime Z490P motherboard, Corsair 32gb ddr4 dram, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD and 1 TB Seagate Barracuda HD. Zotac GE force RTX 2080 Super  750 Watt power supply, Windows 10 Pro, Honeycomb yoke and Bravo,Thrustmaster pedals

34 minutes ago, peroni said:

Used to get 80/90 Mb/s for previous updates but now only getting 7Mb/s

It will be a good 3 hours before its done. 

Couldn't wait so stopped the update, rebooted and voila back to 80Mb/s
Download completed now. time to get the liveries

1 minute ago, gore54 said:

I feel sorry for the FBW group they will no doubt have lots of work to do especially on the a320

Asobo are now co-operating closely with FlyByWire and Working Title, which means that transitioning to a new update could be easier from now on for these mods.

• Like 6

Still hideous coastlines.
And snow depicted, yes, but not covering the ground.
What a disappointment !!!!!

Edited by David Roch
  • Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.