Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

RTSS needs an update

2 hours ago, JoeFackel said:

Rob and Simbol, thats enough pro advice for me.

Wasn't aware that they highly recommend internal limiter for v5. But you are right this is a strong pro coalition.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I stopped using RTSS and decided to use Display Changer. It works automatically and I just run unlimited frames in P3D.

clicky

On 2/12/2021 at 3:01 PM, ttbq1 said:

The error message is gone but I was getting CTD when selecting FSL A320-X.

I updated also to the newest beta version and now I also can't start a flight with the FSLabs Airbus...
In P3D V4.5 I get a DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG, in P3D V5.1 the sim crashes before loading starts (no error message).

If I start a flight with a default plane and then switch to the FSLabs Airbus it seems to work

Dominik

For the Non BETA release:

Go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\ProfileTemplates and edit the Config file with notepad. Change the line "Silent=0" into "Silent=1". Reboot!

Edited by GEKtheReaper
  • Like 2

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

I was using RTSS in v4.5 and loved it. Set UNLIMITED in P3D and x/2 -1 in RTSS and used Frames Mode in FFTF. All great.

So far in v5.1 I cannot get RTSS to limit the frames. Or at least when I use the SHIFT Z in P3D it indicates frames well in excess of the x/2 whiuch should be ~ 29 - 30. I have a similar issue with trying to limit frames in NVCP.

What am I doing wrong? @Bert Pieke?

[CPL]  I9-9900K @5.0GHz HT ON, Maximus XI Hero, ASUS TUF RTX4080 OC, 32GB DDR4 3200 14, 1TB NVMe SSD, 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 40" Samsung 4K TV, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Logitech Rudder Pedals, WIN11

4 minutes ago, bbuckley said:

I was using RTSS in v4.5 and loved it. Set UNLIMITED in P3D and x/2 -1 in RTSS and used Frames Mode in FFTF. All great.

So far in v5.1 I cannot get RTSS to limit the frames. Or at least when I use the SHIFT Z in P3D it indicates frames well in excess of the x/2 whiuch should be ~ 29 - 30. I have a similar issue with trying to limit frames in NVCP.

What am I doing wrong? @Bert Pieke?

Not sure... it works for me in V4.5 and V5.1.

I do not use FFTF.

Initially, it might help to turn on the framerate display in RTSS, so you can track in real time. 

• Like 1

Bert

10 hours ago, Swiss2259 said:

I updated also to the newest beta version and now I also can't start a flight with the FSLabs Airbus...
In P3D V4.5 I get a DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG, in P3D V5.1 the sim crashes before loading starts (no error message).

If I start a flight with a default plane and then switch to the FSLabs Airbus it seems to work

Exactly the same issue, I ended up not using RTSS with FSlabs. Even if I enable RTSS after loading the flight and at the gate it doesn't work.

It has been also highlighted in the FSL forums (CTD section) but of course it has nothing do with them, it is definitely something wrong with RTSS.

Edited by ttbq1

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU

RTSS has stopped working for me. tried Beta variants of both Afeterburner and standalone RTSS beta.

Shame 😕

• Upvote 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

I'm running 7.3.0 beta 10 and get this at startup 😔

ACVhTvf.png

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

4 hours ago, F737NG said:

I'm running 7.3.0 beta 10 and get this at startup 😔

ACVhTvf.png

Me too, but it works ok in SIM for me.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

So until yesterday the beta worked very well.
Sim started today and RTTS no longer blocks the frames.
I have no idea what's going on, but it always worked very well.
Hope there will be a solution soon. 

Edited by _Airbus_Fan_

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

15 minutes ago, _Airbus_Fan_ said:

So until yesterday the beta worked very well.
Sim started today and RTTS no longer blocks the frames.
I have no idea what's going on, but it always worked very well.
Hope there will be a solution soon. 

Do you use a multi-monitor setup?

1 hour ago, mrlip said:

Verwenden Sie ein Multi-Monitor-Setup?

No, the SIM only runs on a 60 INCH LED TV 

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Unwinder himself offers insight into the error message pop-ups above in this thread at Guru3D.  He notes that simply setting the Silent=1 line in the Config file doesn't resolve any issues... just suppresses the pop-up.

Greg 

On 2/14/2021 at 2:31 PM, GEKtheReaper said:

For the Non BETA release:

Go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\ProfileTemplates and edit the Config file with notepad. Change the line "Silent=0" into "Silent=1". Reboot!

Thanks for sharing this buddy, this worked on my machine (phew 😉)

Cheers,

Pete 

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11