Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Finally Cleveland for P3D

The price is "quite" high as usual...

By looking at the pictures, it's outstanding! 

https://www.islandsim.com/index.html

Edited by Hoang
  • Like 4

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Thanks for the info. By watching the pictures for V4, the textures seem ultra sharp, much clearer than in their previous sceneries. High price yes but still under 30$ contrary to some of their other sceneries. But maybe because the coverage around the airport is reduced.

Edited by Simicro

- TONY -

I hope they get dynamic lighting right at the gate for pbr aircraft. I’ll probably get this. Pics look nice. 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Is it going to come to MSFS too? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

YES, finally my 2nd home airport. Instabuy for me, thanks for the heads-up Hoang 😎👍

Cheers,
Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Cool, I’ll be getting this. Does anyone know is it compatible with Aerosoft Cleveland ?

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I worked at CLE from 1979-2003 so it brought back a lot of memories. I know the airport has changed since I left but the areas I recognized were very accurate. I may have to pick this up for nostalgia's sake.

• Like 3

NAX669.png

Anyone know what the v5 discount price is if you also purchase v4?

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

59 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

Cool, I’ll be getting this. Does anyone know is it compatible with Aerosoft Cleveland ?

I tried with Aerosoft Cleveland but I was getting floating vehicles. Once I uninstalled the city pack everything looked right again.

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

18 minutes ago, richbonneau said:

Anyone know what the v5 discount price is if you also purchase v4?

I think very few user will buy both versions.

You would get a quicker response by sending an email directly to the dev.

- TONY -

19 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

I tried with Aerosoft Cleveland but I was getting floating vehicles. Once I uninstalled the city pack everything looked right again.

Cheers, Pete

Thnx Pete 🙂 

I used to live in CLE, hoped that the airport would play nice with Aerosoft city. Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

18 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

Thnx Pete 🙂 

I used to live in CLE, hoped that the airport would play nice with Aerosoft city. Oh well.

I wasn’t surprised that there was a conflict considering how old the Aerosoft scenery is. However, KCLE looks great. I used to connect at KCLE on my way from KORD to KEWR and I have been waiting for years for a nice version of the airport. I think this one is well worth the price, and is very well done. This was an instant buy for me.

Cheers, Pete

Wow, thanks for sharing - been a long time coming.

Now if I can find an MKE, I’ll be ecstatic on top of CLE.

• Like 2

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

48 minutes ago, CaptKornDog said:

Wow, thanks for sharing - been a long time coming.

Now if I can find an MKE, I’ll be ecstatic on top of CLE.

MKE would be phenomenal. I actually flew the Piper Warrior there a couple of times, great airport with a nice approach over the lake.

Cheers, Pete

• Upvote 1

MKE and PIT are basically the two I'm missing in the US.  PBI.  But I know that's coming via orbx

• Upvote 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next