Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Now this is an interesting UFO documentary.

10 minutes ago, martin-w said:

People claim to have seen footprints

Some people have admitted to faking footprints and leaving them for others to find.  

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

13 hours ago, birdguy said:

Some people have admitted to faking footprints and leaving them for others to find.  

Noel

Oh yes, I'm sure they have. Same for all manner of phenomena, whether it's UFO's or anything. 

On 5/10/2021 at 11:24 AM, birdguy said:

Not absurd.  We are still trying to re-unite children who were taken from their parents three or four years ago.  Some of those parents will never be found, especially those of toddlers and infants who don't even know their names.  And undocumented Hispanics live in fear of the INS and deportation.

Noel 

You should stop watching certain news networks because your information is just plain wrong.

Many of the poor children show up alone and were brought in by human smuggling operations which are run by the drug cartels.  The parents send them here in the hopes that once the children are permitted to stay then the parents will also be allowed to come.

Our border is chaos because of our corrupt and inept politicians.  Children are not separated from their parents on purpose.

Do you advocate just letting anyone in the world who wants to come here to just show up and be allowed to live here?  Then get ready to try to accommodate hundreds of millions more people who will need food, water, shelter, healthcare, education, and on and on.  Are you willing to foot the bill?  Put your money where your mouth is.

Dave

Edited by dave2013

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

I thought we agreed to stick to UFO's? You are in the realm of politics again and the topic I bothered to create will be locked as a result! 🙁

I have the data to back up my claim David but we don't want tis thread locked because of political conflict so I choose not to answer your reply.  Let it go.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

20 hours ago, birdguy said:

I have the data to back up my claim David but we don't want tis thread locked because of political conflict so I choose not to answer your reply.  Let it go.

So it's OK for you to deviate from the original topic and bring up the issue in the first place, but now I have to "let it go".  How arrogant.   

Get down off your high horse.

Dave

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

Well, Dave, I'll admit my horse is kinda high, but not as high as some.  Arrogance?  Yep, I am somewhat arrogant from time to time. 

But there does come a time when a certain degree of political confrontation gets to a point where the moderators close a topic.  This was one of those times.  We could see it coming.

Martin reminded us of that fact and I could have been hijacking the thread he started.  My high horse and arrogant nature does that to me sometimes.  So in deference to Martin I surrender.  And if it will make you happier I'll concede and say, "You win."

Noel

26 minutes ago, birdguy said:

But there does come a time when a certain degree of political confrontation gets to a point where the moderators close a topic.  This was one of those times.  We could see it coming.

I also concede this point and call for a truce.  You're right that the debate was becoming political and could result in this thread being locked.

Thanks.

Dave

Well done gentlemen. 😁

Flying Saucer by Snuppeluppen

Edited by martin-w

@martin-w

Heres a new one for you. I saw the video on the news tonight but couldn’t find a link to just the video but found a link with article and video. The “UFO” is filmed from the ship going into the water and disappearing.

“A new video has leaked showing US Naval personnel having a close encounter with a UFO - this time a spherical object that makes a controlled descent into the ocean. 

The object was filmed by a camera aboard the USS Omaha as it sailed off the coast of San Diego in July 2019.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9580733/amp/US-Navy-pilots-saw-UFOs-coast-Virginia-frequently-got-used-them.html

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The thing that occurs to me with these FLIR and ATFLIR video's, is that we are looking at heat glare, not the true shape of the object.

There's another one around of an object flying along and then dipping into the water and back out. Thing is, to me, it looks like a sea bird fishing. You can even see the wings flapping.

But yes, I saw those still images the other day. Trouble is I don't trust that Corbell guy. He's a documentary film maker, makes a living out of this stuff, so is obviously biased and will push the narrative.

This is it. What do you think?

I think that Corbell is a bit more objective than you think. I was watching an interview with him the other day, and he was talking about various things (including the Bob Lazar film that he released), and he mentioned that he had been filming John Lear over a number of years with the intention of doing the same. However, he came to realise that John Lear is simply not credible. Too many wacko theories and stories. He could easily have kept that quiet, and tried to make money from another video.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Actually, looking at it again, I think people might be being fooled. Not sure it DID go under water. I think it was simply the camera that stopped picking up the heat signature. I mean it also did it over land. 

To be fair, if the object plunged into the water, the heat signature would vanish. Having said that, it is difficult to determine what the object is (both visually, and by the rather casual way in which the crew is monitoring it).

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png