Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

C90 GTX in Marketplace

Who has it?  I'm very curious about it.  Uses adapted WT PL21.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Not at my sim computer right now, but would have an interest in this.  Is this a Carenado plane or is it another developer?

It's Steven Pearce, maybe the dev who made the Kitfox.  Visually the exterior looks amazing.  The cockpit has a few out of place items (looking at older WIP shots. Not sure if changes were made).

It looks to be a light to medium systems addon.  Also uses an adapted WT PL21.

Still, I'm interested.

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I haven't looked either.  Maybe it appeared then went away.  One of the WT devs said it was on there hehe.  They have inside knowledge lol.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

58 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

It's Steven Pearce, maybe the dev who made the Kitfox.  Visually the exterior looks amazing.  The cockpit has a few out of place items (looking at older WIP shots. Not sure if changes were made).

It looks to be a light to medium systems addon.  Also uses an adapted WT PL21.

Still, I'm interested.

The guy that did the $8.99 plane early on in the Market Place? Is that the Kitfox, cause if it is he had a Carbon Cub in XP that was awesome for the price at the time. Loved that aircraft and was hoping he would bring the Carbon Cub to MSFS? He also gave XP customers a FREE copy for MSFS if they had bought it for XP.

All I see NEW is a C430? Maybe it will show up later?

Edited by in2tech

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

7 minutes ago, in2tech said:

The guy that did the $8.99 plane early on in the Market Place? Is that the Kitfox, cause if it is he had a Carbon Cub in XP that was awesome for the price at the time. Loved that aircraft and was hoping he would bring the Carbon Cub to MSFS?

Is this what you crave?
https://www.bushleaguelegends.com/addons/msfs/msfs-aircraft

-btacon

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, btacon said:

No I have them. BTW they are awesome too. Looking forward to the default planes getting floats, ski's, etc... too!

I wanted his Carbon Cub, but doubt he will release it cause of the default planes in MSFS. Pretty sure I'll buy his Kitfox one day, just to support him, and it is in the Market Place. He is a really nice person!

Edited by in2tech

2 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Who has it?  I'm very curious about it.  Uses adapted WT PL21.

I just checked Marketplace didn't see it.

LOL!  It is July first, not April first! 🤪

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I'm restarting MSFS to see if it shows then.

edit:  Nope still not on the Marketplace in my case.

Edited by Todd2

4 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

I'm restarting MSFS to see if it shows then.edit:  Nope still not on the Marketplace in my case.

That was waste of 10 minutes....   :biggrin:   Said as I am only 55% of the way through an MSFS reset, which seems like a full reinstall. 🏳️

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

There is your C90 coming. Usually late today or tomorrow when they show the new Market Place items.

You have proof now 🙂

See the NEW Market Place items in the post!

In the past, he’s had a tendency to abandon current projects and move on to the next one. Meaning, little hope of bug fixes.