Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Gamescom 2021 Teasers

I thought I saw a couple of light jets in the Reno video.  L-39's?  I would settle for just the P-51 and the Fury anyway, but something like an L-39 would be great!

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Orbx Alaska Mesh explanation at the end of video 🙂

• Like 2

Rich Sennett

Can I take out the F14 for the reno air race? lol.

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

4 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

Neumann is going bonkers right now! 

Uncle Bo and Auntie Ju.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On the other smaller but similar thread to this one: "The Junkers JU-52 will be available in the simulator on September 7th for $14.99."

EDIT: Same price as the wonderful Husky.

Edited by Fielder

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

That Junkers will be a "go-to" for me in NeoFly for moving freight.

Edited by Waldo Pepper
  • Like 2

That JU-52 looks great! After getting the Nieuport 17, I think I am starting to want more classics. Spirit of St Louis or Wright Flyer for the U.S. historical aircraft? 

Edited by reignman40

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

19 minutes ago, reignman40 said:

Spirit of St Louis or Wright Flyer for the U.S. historical aircraft? 

well thinking about what is available for scanning from the UK  and fitting the historic format.. these are all available..

Gypsy Moth, Canberra, Comet, Britannia, Lightning, Lancaster, Sunderland, and of course Concorde.   plenty of choices this side of the pond 🙂

If you really wanted to clog up the skys and block out the sun..  a Vulcan would be fun as well 🙂

Graham

Edited by Moria15
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

1 hour ago, bobcat999 said:

I thought I saw a couple of light jets in the Reno video.  L-39's?  I would settle for just the P-51 and the Fury anyway, but something like an L-39 would be great!

Yes, a couple of L39s and what looks like an F8 Bearcat, confusingly called six-cat (I’m pretty sure it’s not an F6 but either way, I’m unlikely to be disappointed with what it is).

• Like 1

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Topgun, air races....meh. How about implement an atc and ai traffic that is not complete trash? 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Lukas Dalton

27 minutes ago, DaWu said:

Topgun, air races....meh. How about implement an atc and ai traffic that is not complete trash? 

Why does it have to be a zero sum game?  Doing one does not stop the other.  Plus, if you take the example of the 'other' sims, it was really 3rd party that fixed the ATC anyway.

I consider myself a hardcore simmer, but have no problem shaking off the procedures now and then and having fun, doing things that I'd never be able to do in real life.  Come and in and try it, "the water's fine" 😉

• Like 12

It still looks like they are rolling with the over done bloom in those trailer videos.

Please MS/Assobo issue a slider to reduce bloom for those of us without HDR screens!!! It looks way too overexposed and really ruins the experience. 

Edit: And before someone says it, turning off bloom does not make any difference!

Edited by steve310002
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, scotchegg said:

Yes, a couple of L39s and what looks like an F8 Bearcat, confusingly called six-cat (I’m pretty sure it’s not an F6 but either way, I’m unlikely to be disappointed with what it is).

Six-Cat seems to be a T-6 Texan. 

15 minutes ago, Prpn said:

Six-Cat seems to be a T-6 Texan. 

That would make sense…

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea