Sign in to follow this  
Ianrivaldosmith

Update is live

update done in 15 minutes...

Now to the content manager updates..

Edited by emsss78

CPU: 7800X3D | RAM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo CL32 | Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4090 OC 

For those who are still struggling, "Part 2" worked for me AFTER doing their “Part 1” troubleshooting. I was getting no results by doing only part 1

Part 1: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015760660

Part 2: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405345181202

Edited by pvupilot

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Thanks for the help on here.  I had to install the Xbox app then follow the instructions, and the download started.  Without the guidance I would have been messing with it all night!  :rolleyes:

By the way, Tuskins Matterhorn is definitely not right, and nothing like in the MS videos.  I predict it will get better when the data rates improve and Tuskin will be even more impressed then. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Can anybody compare the new handcrafted LOWK and EDDS to the JustSim versions? I have both payware versions and I'm trying to figure out if I should switch to the Asobo versions. 

Former Child, Current Adult

Did not see the update in "MS Store". Tested to sign out my account (in the store app) and now I got the update. Strange...

1 minute ago, liamp51 said:

Can anybody compare the new handcrafted LOWK and EDDS to the JustSim versions? I have both payware versions and I'm trying to figure out if I should switch to the Asobo versions. 

If you have both, why don‘t you just compare?

• Like 2

Just now, urthgental said:

If you have both, why don‘t you just compare?

I'm at work and I'm impatient lol

Former Child, Current Adult

I waited a bit, then launched the Store again.  It downloaded about 500 MB, then I launched the program and it's in the middle of downloading another 2.67 GB.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]

17 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

I agree it is annoying.. but just thank the gods that we have a forum where solutions are offered.. 😉

Go for a walk with your dog... and you will feel OK again.. I predict.

Thank you for the encour....wait...what?  I need to buy a dog to play FS? Now that tears it! 😄

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

Thanks for the help on here.  I had to install the Xbox app then follow the instructions, and the download started.  Without the guidance I would have been messing with it all night!  :rolleyes:

By the way, Tuskins Matterhorn is definitely not right, and nothing like in the MS videos.  I predict it will get better when the data rates improve and Tuskin will be even more impressed then. :biggrin:

Like wise, after that all was very fast and smooth. No looked at the sim but all set.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

39 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

By the way, Tuskins Matterhorn is definitely not right, and nothing like in the MS videos. 

Procedurally generated snow is the culprit. When you turn it off it looks good.

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

You have, of course, all noted that besides the mandatory part, besides the DACH DLC, we also have quite a few Asobos's sceneries and airports to update.

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Just now, Shack95 said:

Procedurally generated snow is the culprit. When you turn it off it looks good.

which means no live weather ?

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Setting the pre cache slider to « high » eats up all my gpu memory (10,7 Go), now setting back to medium. Very smooth again in the cockpit !

Edited by webstef68

4 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

which means no live weather ?

Yes. Sadly. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2